PAINTBALLS!!!!!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
sorry new to this does diffrent paint really make that much difference
Yes & no

Condition of paint varies between batches, what it's designed to do, how it's been stored etc, guns may be picky about paint - historically 'woodland' guns are hard on paint and expect a 'tough' paintball that can cope with rough handling and 'speedball' guns are gentle on paint expecting it to be very fragile to pretty much guarantee a break on the slightest impact

Precise sizes will also vary between batches and vary during the day depending on the atmosphere and whether the bag has remained sealed from moisture

You can buy paint in various grades, the lowest being training or punter paint, the 'best' being tournament paint, but that is too simple to make it the best for the day and your gun

The thing is will this matter to you - a ball that is size matched to your barrel bore can grant you the most efficiency, and consistency - as long as the rest of the bag is consistent with the ones you checked. If you can carry the paint you need and have the air capacity to shoot it at the required velocity then your efficiency is sufficient, and if you can reasonably predict the direction and range your paint will fly then you have sufficient consistency

Roywilliamsc

Mar 8, 2014
so that is why i see barrel kits and people trying to buy them.
As i am only going to be doing walk ons how important is barrel kits to me

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
so that is why i see barrel kits and people trying to buy them.
As i am only going to be doing walk ons how important is barrel kits to me
If there is monies on the game, then all those 1% advantages add up and barrel kits are more "worth it".

If you are playing a friendly game, say, with your mates, then you will be fine with a stock barrel until you want to buy something else.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
We use Sterling Claymore for our walk ons, seems to be pretty reliable overall, I've used it and wouldn't complain about it, seems to break on me 9/10 hits!

Baggins

Volatile!
Nov 6, 2012
Derbyshire
Empire Evil , if you want it to break and if its an open field but it would break on everything you point it at; be it a leaf etc.
For the for woods personally I would use marballizer as it can still shoot through high grass , but will break on impact almost every time.

Personal Opinions- please don't bite me ^