Platinum member?

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Skeet said:
OOOOOOHH!! Lookie! A BANDWAGON!!!! [runs]

I am now a Platinum Plus member and damn proud of it.
I have to agree really...I mean, they are a business...I personally wouldnt want to see P8nt fade away into insolvency

I have been using teh forums for years...and hasnt cost me anything....so I think it acceptable, to give something back.

NOw...when should I expect my free stuff and copy of PGI!!?

So in other words skeet you would be happy to donate to p8ntballer forums?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Beaker said:
Is this the infamous "Paris Pic"? with the whole Lycra get up?

If so I've probably got it at higher quality...;)

Also got one of the offender in question passed out with his head through a chair.
bingo...anyone got him in the ambulance?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Just because youve said you'll do something doesn't mean you actually will/would do it.

For example, i've said i'm going travelling next summer when uni has finished. Circumstances might dictate that this dream cant become a reality.

you might donate, joy of joys. Chances are most wouldn't. This way, you get to keep the forums for nothing or you pay and get something for your money.

It's a business. Its how they make their money.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I'd stop complaining, the more people complain...... the more the snooty amongst us enjoy the privellage of that 60 bucks well spent ;) the funny thing is that one of the added benifits of signing up yesterday was that for a short time we had acces to the mods forum :D and lets say there was some speculation as to whether we would all end up having a pop at each other and whining about it and Mikey matey your playing right up to the stereotype. its real easy ...if you dont want it -nowts changed..... if you do -its only £35....and as for the donation thang ..have a look on angelowners and see how many people have earned there wings there through their generosity.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Dskize said:
I'd stop complaining, the more people complain...... the more the snooty amongst us enjoy the privellage of that 60 bucks well spent ;) the funny thing is that one of the added benifits of signing up yesterday was that for a short time we had acces to the mods forum :D and lets say there was some speculation as to whether we would all end up having a pop at each other and whining about it and Mikey matey your playing right up to the stereotype. its real easy ...if you dont want it -nowts changed..... if you do -its only £35....and as for the donation thang ..have a look on angelowners and see how many people have earned there wings there through their generosity.
Quite a few things have changed if you dont pay up and im sure you know what they are.

Im not whining about the cost just about they way its been done.

I agree with you to an extent mario, yes most people wouldnt donate, ungrateful, yeah you could call them that but it would soon sort out the people that really appriciated these forums.

Hey i know these guys are a business i own a forum and website myself and granted its in no where near the size or popularity as p8nt i still appriciate the cost of things.

...and hey at least you platinum members can calll yourselves forum leaders now ;)