Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Posters

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
If the thread has been hijacked and is heading in another direction and someone puts it back on course is that technically hijacking too?

Nizzie

Beef, chicken or hot dog!
Sep 6, 2006
I think we need to tone down on the sexism people, I know it's funny, but the ladies have a point. And the last thing we want is every female poster rounding on this thread and getting the wrong impression.
All three of them could be quite upset.

:p
Its just the hormones sweetie!!! :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
the dude one the left flexing his arm, is he missing a nipple??
Actually, that's my nipple you are referring to and it does look as though it's gone on the missing list, I have just checked it to make sure it's still intact and I can confirm it's still there....phew !

Many thanks for your concern :)

Freddie Brockdorff

Olva the Berserker
Aug 22, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think we need to tone down on the sexism people, I know it's funny, but the ladies have a point. And the last thing we want is every female poster rounding on this thread and getting the wrong impression.
All three of them could be quite upset.

:p
Can only talk for myself here but you are indeed right - being the only girl on Berserks for almost 1 1/2 year REALLY did make me sensitive to all those cheeky cheeky jokes.... Errrrrhm..... :rolleyes: :p :D

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
Actually, that's my nipple you are referring to and it does look as though it's gone on the missing list, I have just checked it to make sure it's still intact and I can confirm it's still there....phew !

Many thanks for your concern :)
It's always the last place you look! :D