Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pregnancy and Tournaments!!

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Kizzie
ummm, I recently miscarried and I played PB, but did not know I was preggers. granted I also played a week long basket ball tourney and was knocked about there as well. So I'll never know what was the "true" cause, but let me make this clear, had I known I was expecting I would not have played PB or BB. Also whose to say, maybe neither activities caused the miscarriage, but it's a pretty damn strong argument for it. Do you notice when you are with your small children you always cross on the green, even if the road is clear? But just the thought of doing the something that in the end could have even the slightest chance of going ary you avoid. You must apply that same instinct to the unborn child. The whole issue is principle and your parental instincts. Not padding, not rules, not " it's stupid to play whilst expecting". I find it impossible to think that you don't have the tiniest of voices in your head saying " this may not be the best thing to do". even if less that 1% of your psyche nudges your brain only to question your actions then it's not worth it. SO go cheer, make a banner, do some pod bitching!! you'll be back out there before you know it.
That's enough for me........ if you need advice, take it from someone who's been there.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ya know, it's all well and good having these 'female' type issues discussed in a paintball context but hell, can't we just limit them to :-

1. What's the best way to fill a man's pods up between games.

2. What's the best grub we can muster up for our menfolk as they play.

3.Which is the most relieving area we can massage a man between games, shoulders or lower back ?

4. How best can I wipe his goggles clean and get him ready for the next game?

5. What is the best way to iron his paintball attire, with a crease, or casual?

The list goes on...

Come on gals, fulfill your genetic destiny lin life and serve us menfolk like you know you wanna :)

Everybody knows paintball's for men....ain't it Sammie?
:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by mutley
robbo you forgot about whats the skimpiest tops we can ware whlist permorming these duties
Mutley, when Nexus are playin XBall, the last thing on my mind is a pair of tits but then again I look over toward Bowen and Jamie and think to myself....what a pair ! :)

camsmith

Just call me Cam...
Jun 12, 2003
Surrey, UK
Visit site
Problem is Robbo,

To have them at a paintball tournament, you've got to let them off the running wire between the bedroom and the kitchen

:D :D :D :D

(Oh, and probably provide shoes of some kind too):eek:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by camsmith
Problem is Robbo,
To have them at a paintball tournament, you've got to let them off the running wire between the bedroom and the kitchen
Damnit, that's why they were born with legs, I knew there had to be a good reason :)

Kizzie

HUSSY
Sep 14, 2003
Hollywood Hills Fla.
Visit site
Behind every self proclaimed good paintball player is a women pointing and laughing.

Maybe Paintball is for men, but we get such pleasure in taking things from you and ultimately leaving you with the cheap little paintBALLS you rode in with.