Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*PRICE DROP* CLEAROUT - Proto SLG '08 spares kit and Empire rf bits

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Hey all, got a couple of markers and bits for sale.

Proof:

Firstly, my SL94, bought off The Firm guys off here, been looked after well by me, cleaned and lubed every other outing. As it came from The Firm it's been well used and there is wear as seen in pics. I think it had been re-anno'd and that's why the SL marking on the eye cover is less defined than normal. Complete with some allen keys, oil and grease, all barrel backs and fronts, spare trigger and fixed lpr cap, and a complete spares set. £550 posted

Secondly is a Pulse hopper with rf chip and full SLG 08 spares kit £20 each posted

Mini roller trigger (sideways m shape) £10 posted

2 x Empire rf chips with 3 harness' each and an empire rf board for your halo/reloader b. Sync your hopper to your marker with these kits. The board cover was borrowed by a mate and he decided to cut the button pad :rolleyes:
£15 posted for each rf chip kit (one with box)
£20 posted for the board

invert [[mini ] board 4 sale

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Yep, I got it brand new in a deal and it just swaps in for the stock board. It seemed to malfunction first time I used it but it has been re-flashed by Kee and I've kept it as a backup but never used it as I only play walk-ons so stock's fine. Call it £15 posted?