Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Promag for sale

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Very nice promag, a bit belated but welcom to the forum, good luck with the sale. Also the 3.5oz tank doesn't need testing as it is falls into the bracket of smallest size. (Hope you undstood that) basically bottle of a size below "x" diameter dont need testing.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Is very nice, brings back so many memories of the old style markers and set ups.

I soo miss my mag and am so tempted by this but funds are rather low at present as just had to buy a new PC and been away for the wifes birthday. I will monitor this thread and take a look down the back of the settee for some funds, unless of course you fancy some body parts ??

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Evil Rich

Neil Harding

Sep 11, 2014
Is very nice, brings back so many memories of the old style markers and set ups.

I soo miss my mag and am so tempted by this but funds are rather low at present as just had to buy a new PC and been away for the wifes birthday. I will monitor this thread and take a look down the back of the settee for some funds, unless of course you fancy some body parts ??

Good luck with the sale.
Don’t fancy the body parts. I am open to sensible offers if its going to a good home.