Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump gun pictures

renie

Mar 2, 2008
That's acid wash on that one but Canon fodder is almost correct with the splash effect there is several ways

Reactions: Canon Fodder

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
I think acid wash is done with a sponge... and the base coat is applied, then a top anno is applied before being wiped... i think.

I always thought spash as litterly splashing the top anno onto the body... but then again, I am not anno guru... just using my (often wrong) head...

silver-fox

What happened SGT. Splatter
Jun 13, 2011
Brighton
Here are my pump guns.

The top one is my first gun, I bought the Razorback Boar after playing paintball once. I loved playing with this gun, it was accurate and you knew when it was firing. Again I did all my own polishing work to the gun, I did make a power tube but again sadly that got lost years ago. The terrible thing about the Razorback is the fact that someone has put a 5mm bolt for the front screw when the original threads stripped itself, any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.[/ATTACH] paintball guns 001.jpg paintball guns 002.jpg

The bottom one is the Phantom Tourney, I did all the polishing and muzzle brakes myself. I did have a custom pump that I made for it but it got lost somewhere along the way.

IK used to run them on syphon tanks, after being told by a person in a shop up in Manchester these guns ran better on them. I never had any issues with them. I used the Phantom recently till it stripped the front screw, I just want to get that sorted as it still shoots nicely. Ok it won't compete with the semis in a shoot out but it does hold it owns.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
You could get the razorback re tapped for a bigger screw, on the phantom I think they used threaded inserts, go on the CCI phantom website and send a query in, Mike Cassidy himself will probably answer and if it is an insert would probably send you one for pennies, of course there is a danger you'll get tempted by the numberous nicities on there....

Zondo

One of eight bosses
Aug 31, 2014
United States
And probably doesn't work either...... (at least from what I've read of the thumper saga).
I was digging around in my photobucket account and found this video. Sorry about the chrono alarm, but it was around the time that people were saying they were having issues getting the marker up to speed.