Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question to front players

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
A Metric Assload exactly....... :)

but seriously: 4 pods and a half hopper should get you through a Milleneum game. If not start to ask questions from your back ppl!

Peace

Crazy

Feb 27, 2003
Australia
Visit site
Hopper + 3 pods.

Unless you have a really bad game and then use the 5 pods I take onto the field.
I understand the start with no paint idea but would never do it as you'll miss any opertunity to catch the opposition out if their slow or overextend.
Half a hopper would mash easier than a full one wouldn't it?

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
the idea of staring with no paint sounds strange to me but i think i will try it. are you guys who do it start with a pod in your hand then? i use a hopper and 1-2 pots in a 6 minute, 5 man game.
maybe someone should invent something like an inside-neopren-cover for hoppers:D you decrease the amount of balls the hopper can keep a little but it should decrease the chances of breaking paint in your hopper a bit.

Dragons' Frontguy

Bling Bling..
Feb 17, 2003
Aalborg Denmark
www.teamdragons.dk
In tournaments I bring a hopper and 4 pods, Usually I only go through 3 pods. Its nice to have a backup in case the game stalls. I have a full hopper on the break, because sometimes I bunker off the bat. Sometimes I even shoot lanes, and break late - in those seconds when the game slows down...

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
I carry 5 pots to the 50 off the break, but i do stop on the way to dump as much as i can - rip their 50 guy or one of the back corners before i belly in

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
i take three pots and half a hopper on but if your a front player and your shooting over three pots of paint you aint doing your job properly. your looking to snap shoot not shoot ****loads of paint. that's your back players job.

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
POTS POTS POTS

I got 1 of them extreme rage 7 pot pack normally put 4 in and me hopper but as to how much i shoot well i am quite new to tourneys so that depends but i try to stay in games more than shoot paint (Perfecting snap shooting and left handed) at the mo and i find i am going though 2 to 3 pots and me hopper in a full game :)

Cheers batty

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I'll agree with that, too. Snap shooting is a way to re-establish dominance, not maintain it. Get him in, then post on him and don't let him play anymore paintball. Personally, I don't hose on a bunker with no one sticking out of it, just a shot every few seconds until he thinks he can start playing again, when I shoot him.

Stay on someone you've tucked in, AIM, and eliminate them. Simple.