Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question: ---

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
A friend and i are probably going to each own markers by the end of this month. Is it legal for us to play on a field (just grass), providing we get permission off the owner? Also, what would we do for CO2, apart from paintball fields, i wouldn't know where to get it. Thanx for your replies...

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
You wouldn't have any insurrance for injury, even with permission from the owner (though farmers do have to have public liabilty inssurrance) as for CO2, hire a tank from a paintball site (if they are willing to let you that is) To be honest just find a site where you can do walk-ons (use your own markers) as this would be way less hassle.

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
a bulk CO2 tank (5 foot tall) costs about £3 a month to rent and about £18 to fill. BOC or AIR PRODUCTS can sort u out with one of these if you are going to play regularly away from a site with CO2 facilities

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
Wow, thats probably a tad too much (hint of sarcasm there). Is that the reason why people by dive tanks, i presume they would have a smaller capacity? How would you go about filling your CO2 bottle from a tank, i've never seen it done.

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
to fill a scuba tank most dive shops wil charge about £3. you should get a full days play out of a 300bar tank unless u have a very inefficient marker or use a case of paint a game! the air system is a lot more expensive than a bottom line and CO2 setup though. u can take it from marker to marker though as u upgrade