Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ramping at dartford

jj igotcha

Apr 20, 2005
edge of reason
Visit site
we,ve been through this a few times, and to be honest without the marshalls having the kit to check BPS it would be dangerous. to have uncapped ramping with so many kids playing at this event is crazy. dave runs a good tourni and this series gives many ballers there first taste of sup air, lets not frighten these new kids away from the sport by sticking 20 balls in the back of their head with a runaway gun.

Myth

Jason Wheeler
Feb 11, 2004
London
Visit site
yeh but to be honest i marshall a lot at dartford and these ''new kids'' are mostly in the lowest division where theres hardly any ramping - but its a diffrent story in div 1 lol

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Hardly any ramping in the lower divs cos we actually turn it off like the rules say! ;)

*cough* controversial *cough*

Without the devices to measure RoF, you cannot have a capped rate of fire. Without a capped rate of fire, you cannot allow ramping, and have to rely on the players honesty to not set up their guns in dodgy modes, with excessive bounce etc.

Yeah, I know, that's about as likely as players pulling themselves for every hit they take, but that's how it is.

No RoF detectors, no ramping. Simple as.

jj igotcha

Apr 20, 2005
edge of reason
Visit site
Originally posted by Myth
yeh but to be honest i marshall a lot at dartford and these ''new kids'' are mostly in the lowest division where theres hardly any ramping - but its a diffrent story in div 1 lol
myth i understand your team marshall alot of this series but frankly as i understand it we are playing a mixed division format so your arguement sucks.
lol = mug
lets hope that the ultimates and chrono judges are on the ball

Myth

Jason Wheeler
Feb 11, 2004
London
Visit site
oh and frankly if these kids are prepared to play tourni ball then they will have to be prepared to take a beating. It dont take a ramping gun to hit someone 20 times, either 2 lanes or someone whos **** hot on there fingers

jj igotcha

Apr 20, 2005
edge of reason
Visit site
Originally posted by Myth
oh and frankly if these kids are prepared to play tourni ball then they will have to be prepared to take a beating. It dont take a ramping gun to hit someone 20 times, either 2 lanes or someone whos **** hot on there fingers
how encouraging that a marshall shows such a high regard for players safety, last month we played some kids who were little more than 12-13 years old they were good and they will get better its not a question of them taking a beating but whether some one young or old gets hurt, you dont seem to realise that the first time someone suffers a severe injury in a tourni it will make the press then loads of considerate parents will stop there kids playing the game. perhaps you have suffered some damage, that would explain some of your many posts.