Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re MIDLAND MASTERS wrexham

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Thanx 2 everyone in division C who gaves us all a great game. The big 'A' Angel field was most definately the best. Really enjoyed myself all day, first time i had been to Wrexham and would definately come n play it again. Well done MM. I got 2 the 50 off the break everytime without being shot so I was pretty happy.

(Guested 4 Nitro)

Rob.

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
eh?

Originally posted by Silentbob
Lets get this straight, there was drunken fighting, and I was not involved in any way, shape, or form?
lol yeah I managed to talk my way into a fight, wasn t the best fight ever but it was a good laugh lol, first boy to hit me got a fright when i put him straight on his arse lmao :cool:

Does any 1 know who was playing back centre for Storm Young Guns?, that guy played really well! I watched a few of their games and this player seemed to stand out :D :p again mate well played

And by the way thanks to all the teams that played us @ the weekend!! We had a few tough games, but in the end after drinking far far far to much the night before, we managed 2nd place

Mak to the D to the A to the D-D-Y

Tim_zy

none
May 2, 2002
Guernsey
Visit site
I would like to start by saying thanks to Blakey & all the mm staff for a f@@king grrrrrrrrreat tourney. I would also like to thank richie for taking me on to the team & big stev our team capt for a grrrrrrrrrrreat day's play the 3rd place in our div for a team who have never played together before was a great way to end a perrrrrrrfect day's play. Can't wait for the next event it looks like the two Bad Touch team's could be playing in the same div should be fun. Anyway once again thank's blakey & all your staff and for letting me help lay out the field 2 Angel field out.

See all your Guys at the next one.

Timz-y
Team Bad Touch Mayham.

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
Does any 1 know who was playing back centre for Storm Young Guns?, that guy played really well! I watched a few of their games and this player seemed to stand out again mate well played

That was me!! Thanks alot for the recognition, I had to use a different gun to the one I'm used to and missed the warp-feed I thought this adversely affected my game...

Thanks to the almighty DUNCSTER who played well as usual, can't wait for him to be a permanent member of the squad.

Great event, paintball at it's best..Well done to showtime.

again Thanks for bigging me up.

cappy

TEAM WORLORDS
Feb 11, 2002
hinckley
Visit site
MM Round 3

Well what can I say We had a fantastic time again.I would like to thank all the teams in DIV C and the ones that tore us a new Ass hole, Legion,Showtime,Storm YG and lastly DV8 what a superp game that was,And also big thums up to sue from DV8 for that super mugging on field 3. thanks to the pimps for the hospitality, Good effort to all the guys who gave up their time to marshall the day.and not forgetting blakey,phil,jono,les and kerry-ann for their time in running the day,Thanks to H-PAC for the air what a fantastic set up that was....Cheers Steve Team HANNABLES HEROES

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Big thanks to all the MM crew and the judges :D
Thanks to andy for the paint it was top notch and a big shout out to H-Pac who i think we'll all agree have set the standard :p the self fill system is don :D

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
Re toilets

As this as already been mentioned earlier, I will not dwell to long on the subject, but please allow ME to set the record straight.
Toilets, on Sunday Morning they were inspected at 06.30 am by me, they were ALL clean, 3 wc's for the ladies and 3 urinals and two wc's for the gents. Problem, one of the toilets had a smashed seat, not broken! which means some selfish little b@stard vandalised it, to compound the problem some complete @rsehole shoved empty cans down the second one, then filled it with hand towles, because some tight git had taken the loo rolls for cleaning tissue, and then used it animals. It is because of behaviour like this, and the blatant disregard for the venue that we may now have lost this excellent faciilty.
I am truly speechless!
If anyone knows who vandalised the toilets please let me know.

Blakey.