Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re MIDLAND MASTERS wrexham

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Portaloos are a must for all future events. You going to get a good deal if you provide them at all events. It also takes the strain off existing facilities, you know there is a problem when men are using the ladies

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
i would just like to say what a great time we had on our first MM of the season. everyone in division G played like stars and i would also like to thank my lads for the effort they put into sunday. the marshalls on field 3 were top notch.

i would just like to echo the over complaints and the shouting and the loos and also to blakey for tryin to sort our liccle mistake out! tar mate!

i had a lot of people asking about our brilliant `team spank` fleeces on sunday and if anyone is still interested in getting some they where purchesed from `FIRST CLASS SCHOOL UNIFORMS` in birmingham, there number is;

0121 433 5563

if anyone does phone up for a quote could you please mention our team name. they were cheap and smashing quality.

matt

ratty_ratty

Rusty
Feb 16, 2003
Eynsham (oxfordshire)
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Portaloos are a must for all future events. You going to get a good deal if you provide them at all events. It also takes the strain off existing facilities, you know there is a problem when men are using the ladies

so was u one of them then as u seem to know:D

avitar

Feb 18, 2003
Somanc baby
Visit site
Hey Everyone !! Wow my first post on p8ntballer.com I feel so special. I just wanted to say the I thought MM was a great event and I was marsheling. My first time at an event on this scale but I recon my calls were all good so thats okay. Just wanted to say thanx to the teams, you all seemed like good sportsmen (or should that be sportspeople?) to me. N e how just wanted to post to say that I'm glad you all enjoyed it!!!

Bubye xx :p