• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
'discount'/'vip' paintball ticket sellers repeatedly trespassing in private members clubs (i.e. student union) and private student accomodation is an ongoing problem. There is a lot of conjecture and hear-say about Delta force which I am a little sceptical about. It is because of the repeated problem of their intrusive, hard-selling, misleading ticket sellers that I boycot them and encourage others to boycot them. And I don't care that they get another company to do it for them. If you are aware of your associates behaviour and don't get them to change or stop working with them, then in my opinion you are condoning their actions.

Totally agree Steve, and that, in my opinion, is the bottom line.

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
who was it talking about cleaning the guns at the end of the day?? :eek: why?:rolleyes: if there not dirty there's absolutly no need to clean them... just clean a couple of boxes every weekend and jobs a good'un

df got my vote of ****eness because if they cant even be botherd to get something so basic as planning permission for their sites...:p

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
who was it talking about cleaning the guns at the end of the day?? :eek: why?:rolleyes: if there not dirty there's absolutly no need to clean them
Why wouldn't you clean them? All site guns are known to chop like crazy so at the end of a days use you can guarantee there will be paint in the breach. It doesn't take long to remove the bolt+pin, squeegee down the barrel and apply a couple of squirts of lube into the spring mechanism.

Customers will be satisfied and you won't have to spend more time during games cleaning paint out of guns from the previous days 'balling.

-Will

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
Why wouldn't you clean them? All site guns are known to chop like crazy so at the end of a days use you can guarantee there will be paint in the breach. It doesn't take long to remove the bolt+pin, squeegee down the barrel and apply a couple of squirts of lube into the spring mechanism.

Customers will be satisfied and you won't have to spend more time during games cleaning paint out of guns from the previous days 'balling.

-Will
im sorry but thats bull**** for the following reasons,
  1. Cleaning guns takes time
  2. some kid running around shooting 50 paint a game is "unlikley" to chop any paint at all
  3. its not easy to remove the bolt from a tippmann. infact it involves removing about 5 secrew (all of which will wear every time you remove/replace them)
  4. tippys will shoot through most breaks anyway, and if it doesnt, just pour some hot water through it and itll be right as rain

J

josh-a.p havoc

Not if you hear the hours they have to work and the extra work they do like stripping the guns to clean them. Word of mouth is they start at 7.30am and sometimes do not finish until 8.00pm!
I work at Action Paintball (Near Tunbridge wells)… We do more than that lol, air up & test all markers first thing in the morning... then at lunch re-air, clean and test all markers again... then at end of day all markers are stripped & properly cleaned, de-bottled... Then in mid week all the markers and bottles are completely tested and checked before the next weekend's games.

I voted Delta Force cause you come back to the base camp in between games, wasting loads of time... we have a truck loaded with supplies & paint that’s at the end of each game, safety areas, gun racks and cleaning equipment at each game zone as well, So there’s next to no waiting... and more playing!

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Not if you hear the hours they have to work and the extra work they do like stripping the guns to clean them. Word of mouth is they start at 7.30am and sometimes do not finish until 8.00pm!
Generally it's 7:30 - 7 and 40 quid's pay for a day. 45 when you become 'senior'. It's pretty hard work but generally a good enough laugh.

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Generally it's 7:30 - 7 and 40 quid's pay for a day. 45 when you become 'senior'. It's pretty hard work but generally a good enough laugh.
i thought 0830-1730 for £35, £40 'senior', £45 'elite' (and a free drink at the pub) was bad... i now appreciate, and am absolutely grateful for my pay!

ah, and the best way to clean tippies, is with a JetWash... spray em clean, leave them to dry in a warm room, so they dont rust. can clean 300 guns in bout 30 mins!
:D

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
i thought 0830-1730 for £35, £40 'senior', £45 'elite' (and a free drink at the pub) was bad... i now appreciate, and am absolutely grateful for my pay!

ah, and the best way to clean tippies, is with a JetWash... spray em clean, leave them to dry in a warm room, so they dont rust. can clean 300 guns in bout 30 mins!
:D
We'd get a free pint occasionally when the tips jar filled up... or some muppet leaves money in their overalls pockets at the end of the day (happened ALL the time :p ). Everyone who worked in my local one was so permanently stoned that there was always a spliff going round at the end of the day, at least ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.