Which site/company in YOUR opinion, has the worst reputation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
They would have to get their insurance policy re written and site insurance is now only up to 3000 psi mainly. But Delta Force does not use the standard companies which insurance is from in this country. The simple way around it is take your own insurance by the UKPSF costs you £12.50 a year www.ukpsf.com and covers you at a lot of events.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
stripping and cleaning down guns at the end of the day is hardly something to complain about?!

at rebel sports in ratby where i marshall, we clean down as much as possible before we lose all light, and in the winter that means we leave at about 6:30. hardly late?! :confused:

if you dont do this, then you can't say you do a hard days graft marshalling :rolleyes:!

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
not saying i have... but anyone who has doen less than me really does have less reason to gripe ;) :p

thanks for the supportive comment :D ;)

adamski

cantsnapshootabarndoor
May 28, 2006
silly suffolk
dragons lair

dragons lair not for me found them a bit aloaf my boss had paid £50 per head for 23 people unfortunatly 6 didnt turn up now you would have thought that the 3000 spare paintballs could have bean shared out amongst the rest but no these balls are non transferable and was told "we have overheads and have to pay for refs "quite a bit of money when each of the people who turned up topped up their packages with 5-600 extra balls each now they were all punters so who gives a t*$$ if they dont come back only keeps them thinking that our sport is very expensive and we will only play when its a special occasion but me and two mates who went along have all our own gear and play walk ons and found this very bad wouldnt recomend but perhaps we went on a funny off day ??????

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Well as a site owner we charge £10 deposit and that incs 100 balls. If you don't show you don't get. If you booked a 500 ball package you'd still loose the £10 but what was left over would be given in paint at standard price per 100 no discount.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
just out of interest, which mod edited the poll??? since i cant edit it... and its spookily changed to what i wanted to edit it to :D thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.