Rec Sites With The Worst Reputation

Which site/company in YOUR opinion, has the worst reputation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
There is one job i know of...

...Professional Killer (In true Cusack style)

I was actually referring to the sites voted to have a 'reputation problem'. If their marshalls are paid a larger amount, it probably still works out to a lower hourly wage, and I was suggesting a solution.

The atmosphere is top dollar at our site, we have a great rep, happy marshalls, and these are three of the main differences between any two sites, so thats what makes us great. I also do prefer the perks I have to any of my friend's boring jobs

Like you said Nizzie, we do have drop-down groups etc, but almost every game i'm on, I see alot of reloading going on. Then again, I do keep getting put on frenchies games so case in point... I think :confused:

adamski

cantsnapshootabarndoor
May 28, 2006
silly suffolk
Shadlad pm us were youre site is and we will come and have a game.Oh and Robbo sorry i forgot these..........................

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
I challenge you to find another job that pays what you get now, that isn't paid monthly and is given to you at the end of every working day before you go to the pub. As well as this I challenge you to find another job where you can get away with the stuff you do (pranks etc) and you get the perks that you do :D

If you look at the bigger picture, which you will when you get a proper job :D , you will appreciate what you have now!
I dont get away with fook all!!!!

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
To all the younger marshals at our site and others you might not like to hear this but i'm going to say it.............I would marshal for FREE

I work 12 hours a day minimum (72 hours + on some weeks) in a Smokey Factory with moody depressed old Farts!
Its like GODS waiting room.
To have the banter and laughs we have and the running round in the woods breathing fresh air is a great change.

Without sounding old 'you kids don't know how easy you got it'!!

LOOSE

May 23, 2006
Scotland :D
Not if you hear the hours they have to work and the extra work they do like stripping the guns to clean them. Word of mouth is they start at 7.30am and sometimes do not finish until 8.00pm!
only if the marshals are too lazy to work, our site do start @ 7.30 but we finish bout 5ish most days

Status
Not open for further replies.