Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rednal Walkon - 17th May 2009

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
no my hopper and eys where fine it was just the paint like every ball had a dimple in it and it was realy fragile. the last paint i had was top stuff had no problems with it at all
I dont know we never have problems with paint. what did you use last time.

Gez

May 16, 2009
i used spank last time got it for £25 a box and still got 1 box left its goods stuff never have a problem with it and for £25 you cant got wrong

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
i used spank last time got it for £25 a box and still got 1 box left its goods stuff never have a problem with it and for £25 you cant got wrong
what team were you playing on red`s or sliver`s , plauss what marker were you using, no one else had any problems as far as i know. how bad was the chopping?

what bore size were you using ?

Gez

May 16, 2009
i was playing on the reds had a ion xe with stock barrell i was whering a yellow smartparts top with red vents mask. i didnt buy the paint from rednal i brought my own with me

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
i was playing on the reds had a ion xe with stock barrell i was whering a yellow smartparts top with red vents mask. i didnt buy the paint from rednal i brought my own with me
what mode was your ion in, ramp or just semi , because i had a ion xe aswell and i found that it didnt like some paint and it would chopp and i could never under stand why. but it was ok if i was in semi.

did you help the one lad with the ion xe with the freak barrel crome front ?
his trigger was playing up.

Neo10367

lone gunner now
well it was my first time at rednal and i enjoyed it(apart from weather),the games zones are pretty well laid out only gripe was that it needs to be bigger but apart from that it was good.Also more chrono,s are needed and some sort of randam checking out in the field,i know fps was set at 250(coz of punters)but there was some hot guns out there,will defo be coming back but dont know when:D

Gez

May 16, 2009
mines only got semi mode it dont have ramp but didnt wont ramp rather try shoot fast with skill and nar didnt help out the other lad

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
mines only got semi mode it dont have ramp but didnt wont ramp rather try shoot fast with skill and nar didnt help out the other lad
sorry i cant think of anything else, was it just constantly chopping like a blender.

Next time if you are having trouble just tell them and im sure they would swap the paint for another box.

Gez

May 16, 2009
it wasnt chopping like mad but still was quite bad but most problem was the dimples in the balls made them go hear there and everywher. think next time in just guna see if someone wonts to be the other box for £20 and see if i can get my hads on some more spank or get some ramp from rednal

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
it wasnt chopping like mad but still was quite bad but most problem was the dimples in the balls made them go hear there and everywher. think next time in just guna see if someone wonts to be the other box for £20 and see if i can get my hads on some more spank or get some ramp from rednal
me personaly i like ramp it shoots straight and i never had any chops or barrel brakes, and it worked well with my ion so i have allways asked for it when they had it in stock. i think the rain allso had something to do with throwing the paint around because i had my paint go every where in the rain :D.