Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Referee's Required Nationwide

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Hello Everyone,

Partly because I must be daft and partly because it is still a good idea I want to start a paintball referees database that all tournaments organisers can utilise for their events.

You will be trained and graded to agreed standards and the rate of pay will reflect your standing.

There will be no charge to be on the database but you may incur some expenses if you intend to attend the training courses that will be made available.

The benefit to tournament paintball are obvious if this is even partially successful and the financial benefit to yourself can be very attractive with ref rates in the UK normally paid at a rate £50 - £120 per day depending on experience and field status.
Field refs at the PA are paid at a rate of £70 per day + dinner providing they have the experience we require.
A lot of events have trouble finding the required number of trained/experienced staff and it is the primary intention of this database to facilitate a one stop shop where Organisers can find staff for there events and to increase the quality of reffing staff in general in the UK.

If you are interested in training to become a referee or would like to prove your skills as one if you think you are good enough already please post below and I will start it all off if enough people show interest.

Russ

markhamgreg

watching you
Nov 14, 2005
This is a fantastic idea, hopefully we can get a great standard of refs in the UK. Get on it guys and it maybe YOU travelling to HB with the UK refs.