Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Referee's Required Nationwide

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Hi everyone,

OK the first meeting is going to be at an hotel meeting room in the Manchester area we will also be doing others nationwide so don't think you are being forgot about if you can not make that area.

It will be limited to fifteen people max and the cost will be confirmed when everyone has confirmed but I do not expect it to be above £20 plus dinner but I will confirm that as soon as I can.

The date is to be confirmed but I want it to be in a weekend in September/October.
The day will consist of debate and classroom discussion on the rule sets in general use and also field positioning and hints and tips in general reffing.
This course will not make you a great referee but you will be better than you are and you have my word you will leave that day with a far greater understanding of the rules and how they should be interpreted - correctly.
If you are interested in the above (even if you can not confirm untill the date is) please let me know below so I can get an idea of the numbers.

Thanks.

Russ

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
yeh man, im interested, as is a few of my lot, city king (jon) and james are all up here with a few of our guys, around the Middlesbrough area, so if your looking for a area of concentration in the north east their would be one around here.... that was a bit of a ramble but i thnk you know what i mean :p