Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Returning to paintball/ posts going missing

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
And tommikka do you only ever use ungloved fingers to pull the trigger?
I wouldn't say I have never played with a gloved trigger finger. But I don't like it and certainly do these days

Your comfort and what feels good to you may vary

I want to feel the trigger plus I have big hands so if fully gloved there may not be a lot of space in the trigger frame

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/hey.162304/

To bring the above into context, pictures of how I cut my gloves:

Contrary to what I thought when I wrote the above post, I only cut down two fingers on the right hand. (I'm old and the memories a bit Shakey!) So it is half full glove and half fingerless

The left glove remains fully fingered but I have two holes cut in the two first fingers
Note that I have cut 3 sides of each hole which leaves a flap that covers the finger when it's inside (as if that makes any difference)
To get my fingers out its easiest to do two handed, but I can reasonably easily get a finger out one handed with a little wiggling. That means I can do so if I want to press a button or make it easier to switch hands without stopping shooting.

View attachment 28924

View attachment 28925

View attachment 28926

TheLamb42

Jul 27, 2014
Hi thanks for the link,

Fortunately because I am working down at the Just Paintball site I have a lot of people giving me solid advice. The paint-ball world has greatly moved from scenario to tournament in the 4 years I have been out. But never having worn gloves I was wondering what the best option was, but I will definitely look around for comfort over looks though now.

My mask is the original vents logo http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/6926caac3873dcb19f57a117d25d95e8/4/1/41zw7MrQUhL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

Shows how old it is! Still a fantastic lid though!