Robbo...one to watch

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
In the recent past we have had;
Brave Heart=English are raping and child killing monsters.
The patriot =English are raping and child killing monsters.
(hmmm see a patten here)
:confused:
They show that cause its ummmm....true.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
In "days of yor" great nations and empires were not formed by nice people. Britain became a great nation because we were B#st#rds. :eek:

Nasty, raping, murderers, slavers, etc... So most things probably have an element of truth. Can't help our history.

Also since we have cleaned up our act our Empire has dwindled to, well nothing. Go figure.

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
A word from the Scots

Okay, as the English in by gon days decided to expand the Empire, this is what they did....ready......they sent in SCOTTISH TROOPS to kill, kill, kill and scare the enemy sh**less and when the blood was spilled on the battlefields of foreign countries the English came in and claimed their prize......now.....we all know Scots have a history with the 'Auld Enemy' and I for one am very proud to be Scottish, however I have many friends from South of the Border and if I saw then in a loch (lake for the English folk) I would throw them a brick to help them stay afloat ;)

You know I'm kiddin.....scum.........

See you all soon for what I hear is MANY beers in Wrexham.....oh to this day I will never understand why we didn't take the rest of England and do away with the crap we have today...heres a thought, what do you see, when you look through your eyes.........do you see what I see, or are we all different people in the same dream.......food for thought....bed time

Sid

hahaha!!!

I saw a program on discovery channel last night and they were interveiwing a bunch of jock heather pickers. They said that the scotish on beat the English once and wrote a thousand songs and stories about it. They also went on to say they lost against the English a thousand times and only wrote one song about it, and that is hardley ever sung about.
Whats that saying????
Oh yes straight out of the Horse's mouth!!!!!!:D