Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rookie tournament at A.P. (Kent) on 27th Sep

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Would anybody who played on sunday like to meet at the A.P. woodland site this coming sunday to drill on the speedball field there ? Entrance is £5 per head which includes air from the HPac compressor (not SCUBA tanks).

If there is enough interest we shall go ahead.

PM me if you want more info.

The woodland site is bout 10 mins away from the orchard where we were yesterday.

winkle83

Aug 3, 2009
ha mate its wayne should be there sunday whats happening about paint mate and any chance i could bring mate that mite strat up

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
ha mate its wayne should be there sunday whats happening about paint mate and any chance i could bring mate that mite strat up
Hiya. Yup, your mate is very welcome. Can you PM ne your phone number in case the day is cancelled and I need to get in touch.

I shall bring a few extra boxes of paint along.

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
Kent Regulators

hey its kye, thanks for sunday it was a great day, i'm sure i can hussel up the lads for this following sunday, may need some paint but otherwise hopefully we will see you there.

PM for address and times, also any chance of getting the reg's individual scores

Regards
kR3ED

twistem

Jun 18, 2009
thanks for the invite simon its perry from sunday and cheers for yesterday hopefully us regulators can pull our team together for training will find out asap about our team cheers