Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor vs Reballs

liambroad

Guarding The Dead Box
Jan 11, 2009
Cardiff butt
Just wanting to know what you experienced using reballs in a rotor?
Some people swear by them , Others find that the rotor regually jams ?
Your thoughts please?

ajwarwick

May 23, 2007
Hertfordshire
Most of my team use rotors and we all train with reballs. They do jam a fair amount but i wouldn't say any more or less than my Halo did (with the freeway fitted). The big plus with them though is how quick they are to unjam. Quick flick of the wrist to hit the anti jam trigger and your back in the game.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
I know it states in the manual that reballs / A balls should not be put through it I have seen many videos of them working fine with them.

I hazard that gen3 internals, ie the added red fin etc will help too.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I have had a few jams, and thats with the red fin, went back to useing my halo for reballs and rotor for paint.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I gave my reloaderB a test with reballs today, off gun and it jammed constantly. I could drop a single ball into the roulette and 1 in 3 times it would jam solid at the top of hole down into the freeway. I really don't know how any loader could perform worse

I gave my reloaderB a test with reballs today, off gun and it jammed constantly. I could drop a single ball into the roulette and 1 in 3 times it would jam solid at the top of hole down into the freeway. I really don't know how any loader could perform worse
But your trying it with 1 ball.
It works best when the hopper is about 2/3 full.

The rotor, vlocity and halo type loaders are all going to perform the same with Aballs.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
But your trying it with 1 ball.
It works best when the hopper is about 2/3 full.

The rotor, vlocity and halo type loaders are all going to perform the same with Aballs.
Also tried with a pod's worth of reballs and they would bunch up on the anti jam parts and jam solid as well as occasionally getting stuck at the top of the raceway.