Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor vs Reballs

ajwarwick

May 23, 2007
Hertfordshire
Well for reballs the best loader is the egg hands down. Never jams. Only downside is it doesn't quite feed fast enough for 12bps (or at least my old battered one doesn't!

I do still prefer the Rotor for reball over the halo purely for how easy it is to unjam. With halos/similar i always ended up spending half the game trying to unjam it!

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Well for reballs the best loader is the egg hands down. Never jams. Only downside is it doesn't quite feed fast enough for 12bps (or at least my old battered one doesn't!

I do still prefer the Rotor for reball over the halo purely for how easy it is to unjam. With halos/similar i always ended up spending half the game trying to unjam it!
After a lot of reball training you get to the point where you can clear jams as quickly as you can snapshoot etc.
Emptying half your hopper, and flicking out the offending balls becomes a well practiced skill.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
My prophecy coped quite well at NPF on Sunday. Had a lot of jams first thing in the morning, swapped out the batteries and it was fine. Wouldn't say it was flawless but never anything a quick jiggle of the rip-drive wouldn't solve.

I'm sure a Seed kit rotor just like a LTD prophecy is awesome, but to me 200 quid on a loader is just crazy talk. Although I'm intending on doing a few more visits to NPF's ABall field (t'was awesome bar a couple of cocks who excessively played on) I don't have the money to blow to avoid a fairly minor inconvenience.

liambroad

Guarding The Dead Box
Jan 11, 2009
Cardiff butt
Got some feed back with regards to the rotor ... was amazing all day .
Had a few jams that where easly sorted within seconds with the help of the reverse lever highly, recomended you get one of these badboys.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Got some feed back with regards to the rotor ... was amazing all day .
Had a few jams that where easly sorted within seconds with the help of the reverse lever highly, recomended you get one of these badboys.
Word to that. My rotor never jammed in game and when it jammed on the way onto the field a quick jiggle and was going again :)