Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Round 2 thanks and review thread

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I would like to say Thank you to all the teams that played Care Bears Hellfire and Care Bears Valkyrie . to put it bluntly your all a Smashing lot, we had a fantastic day In fantastic weather and to all those that we didn`t play ...
..we`ll see you probably next time at the x 50 . what makes the difference between a good day and a bad day are those guys in stripes ...good call or bad call....without you , none of this would happen , so thank you too.
As for the Vendors, Glad your there It`s you guys that make visually It`s a Tourney,
and as for you Rich thanks for the cut grass this time ( wink ).....Bluey

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
"Was referring to more pack and back shots mainly. Like i said though, the standard of reffing is normally high so its not a major concern."

its the same with millenium dude, you need to check those areas too..

personally got a few 1 for 1's myself, for pack shots that I genuinely didnt feel (believe it or not) ,i accepted it like a man, its just the way it is..

so the way i stopped it was...i asked a ref to watch me get into the corner and give the "play on" signal then it will cancel the 1 for 1 penalty..problem solved

Reactions: topchef and Exile

benjman

Shooting for Lucky 15.5s
Jul 27, 2010
Cheadle, Staffordshire
great day as far as i was concerned... few problems with the paint being the same colour as the eyes of the gun, which crippled us from the start, but after that was sorted, no real issues with the day, although bit annoyed that my tent resembled a swimming pool in the morning.

big thanks to the care bears for their hospitality during saturday night, dont know what i would have done without them :)

j4mierogan

Aug 20, 2010
Slight moan about a certain team using two or three Entity players to win games in the conference division and openly laughing and boasting about beating teams in under 30secs. Come on supposed to be a division for young teams to progress.

Overall impression though was good:D
This didn't happen, to the best of my knowledge no entity players guested for anyone.

j4mierogan

Aug 20, 2010
correct me if im wrong, but werent entity playing in the elite league at the same time?
We played in the morning and the afternoon, I think the conference was in the afternoon (confirm?). But we played our last game at around 1730 and the others were reffing the x-ball on field 2.

EDIT: apologies, it appears at the end of the day, one of our players (dave phillips) guested for a conference team for one game with 2 somanc players, but lost the game.

emopikey

Feb 14, 2006
"Was referring to more pack and back shots mainly. Like i said though, the standard of reffing is normally high so its not a major concern."

personally got a few 1 for 1's myself, for pack shots that I genuinely didnt feel (believe it or not) ,i accepted it like a man, its just the way it is..

so the way i stopped it was...i asked a ref to watch me get into the corner and give the "play on" signal then it will cancel the 1 for 1 penalty..problem solved
if you get hit and dont walk then its a one for one thats it, it carnt be much clearer than that?

pebble is right simple

The Claw

Sep 4, 2010

Good idea, will take note.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Well I thought the 1st round had some issues, but was very happy with the way the day went, The Ref's were ist class on our field, and the Teams we played we very fair also!! The other teams in our League played fair also which was relly good to see and was very refreshing as these teams all want to win and go OTT some of the time but this event was different so well done to all the Teams in the Elite League and lets all the rest of the legs the same!!!!!!

Just one thing, regarding the rubbish, now I know Rich you said the cleaning crew didn't turn up, but can you put more bins out please, as at least we can put thr rubbish some where, or may be have somewhere for us to place our empty paint boxs, as if there's nowhere to put rubbish it just goes on the floor!!

Thanks Rich for all the hard work you put in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twizz

London Tigers