Round 8 UK Masters/KOTH

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Originally posted by Wendyism
Thankyou Quest.....

We have the pleasure of the Just So Manc (bad boys) marshalling for us again.

Also Bad Touch back on the scene.

Great Location, top notch marshalling, us lovely Fallen Angels taking care of you...what more could you ask for...

:D :D :D
Complimentary sachets of resolve, and roast beef butties please ;)

Steve_C

May 13, 2004
Usual Suspects won't be able to field a team due to people being on holiday - sorry Wendy :(
But I will be there hanging around as normal :)

kelvin

Do or Die
Jul 1, 2004
www.forum.tremmor.co.uk
team furion even iam not play you guys better rip through the other teams :p n get second or 1st unless whta i herd is true and a devision an b devision players a playin in the koth now thats just wrong:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: coz they won no trophies:eek:

Originally posted by kelvin
team furion even iam not play you guys better rip through the other teams :p n get second or 1st unless whta i herd is true and a devision an b devision players a playin in the koth now thats just wrong:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: coz they won no trophies:eek:
Think after about 5mins of reading and re-reading i understand the jist of that. Can you expand on "what you heard"? :)

-EDD

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
The rules state that 1 experienced player can be on field playing for the novice team, but must play from the back. This has always been the rule at the KOTH series in the two seasons I have played paintball

kelvin

Do or Die
Jul 1, 2004
www.forum.tremmor.co.uk
yes i no mate i do play in koth so i no the rules
but what i herd is that a team from mixed devision like freinds from different devisions n different teams have put a team together in koth because they havent won a trophie an they need to show there sponcers one i was :eek: :eek: :eek: duno if its true but it doesnt matter they will b found out if they do and rules lol i have seen time after time ppl cheat and get away with it and teams that learn how to cheat :D :cool: but if the refs dont see it then nout can be done and teams are trainin to do it so its hard for them to see :p lol

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
yes i no mate i do play in koth so i no the rules
but what i herd is that a team from mixed devision like freinds from different devisions n different teams have put a team together in koth because they havent won a trophie an they need to show there sponcers one i was :eek: :eek: :eek: duno if its true but it doesnt matter they will b found out if they do and rules lol i have seen time after time ppl cheat and get away with it and teams that learn how to cheat :D :cool: but if the refs dont see it then nout can be done and teams are trainin to do it so its hard for them to see :p lol
Such a team would have to consist of players who have never played in the UK Masters b4 as they would be recognised. They also would have never played in Series 2004 as many players (including the Angels) at UK Masters play that event so they would be recognised. Same with PA league players.
Also you talk of a team of mixed players from different divisions playing as a novice team. No sponsor is going to be impressed by a team of players who he knows as experienced winning a novice event. To be honest the whole logic of your argument is illogical

And then you bring cheating into it :confused: