Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Round 8 UK Masters/KOTH

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by kelvin
team furion even iam not play you guys better rip through the other teams :p n get second or 1st unless whta i herd is true and a devision an b devision players a playin in the koth now thats just wrong coz they won no trophies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Edd Hobday
Think after about 5mins of reading and re-reading i understand the jist of that.
-EDD

Well done Edd because I still do not have a clue what he is saying :confused: :confused:

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
Russ

im like you. i can understand the need to cut words up on a phone text when the size of the message is restricted.

but on open forums!!! when you have a keyboard in front of you full of letters and numbers:D

i must be getting old,

bruce:D

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Do we know what, if any trade stands will be present at the event? I'm probably gonna be coming down to spectate as I have nothing better to do and I was wondering if there might be places to gorp at shiny toys?

p5curly

PHOENIX 5
Jul 9, 2001
THE BRONX
www.freeserve.com
Listen guys PHOENIX 5 are missing their TOP 2 Players as me and the captain col are sunning ourselves on a beach in cyprus so take it easy on the rest of the boys .As we have 2 newbies guesting our spot so please be gentle with the fresh our standin captain
ps. fresh we will be training at a site in cyprus just round corner from hotel and will be checking back on here to see how the guys did

ok gotta go free beer is calling :D :D