The Home Of European Paintball

Russian Legion Trial Opportunities

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
How to Join the Russian/Boston Red Legion team

Recently we have been receiving numerous inquiries asking how to take part in trials with our team and about how to become a player of the “Russian Legion”.

We apologize for not being able to answer all the inquiries individually so we have asked Robbo to help make a few things things clear.

Therefore, here are the criteria we use when selecting our players. These terms and conditions apply to all, and we shall do our best to apply them fairly.

Application Requirements:

1. The player must have experience of performance in the Millennium Series, PSP or NPPL in 1 or 2 Division at least (Amateurs).

2. Candidates should be over 16 years of age.

3. To be able to run 20 yards within 3.2 seconds,

4. To be able to chin up at least 8 times.

5. The candidate must have the real ambition of being a professional paintball player!!!

(Please do not waste Sergey's time here if you are not a 100% serious baller : Robbo)

If you meet these requirements, please contact us at atarando@prbb.ru , and we shall arrange a time for your visit to Moscow.

Here are the estimated costs of a trip to Moscow to practice with the RL team:

1. Visa – we shall send you an invitation so that you can get a visa from the Russian Embassy in your country.

2. Air tickets may cost about 350 - 500 Eur depending on the country you fly in from.

3. Accommodation in Moscow will cost you about 40 EUR per day.

4. Paintballs for training – about 35-40 Eur per box

5. Air, field and training consultations are provided free of charge.

You stay 3-4 days in Moscow.
On the first day, candidates get a program and are assessed by mean sof varoius tests aimed at determining their performance capacities.
On the last day after all the tests are done, the council of trainers will meet to return a verdict regarding each candidate.
If the player passed all the tests successfully and demonstrated he has sufficient skills, we shall then offer him an individual contract with the team.

Good luck!!!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Moscow.
Alexander Tarando
General Manager of the Russian Legion.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
why? why should they pay for you to play paintball. If you really want this it doesn't matter how much it costs you'll pay it, for a chance to get on the legion and play with the best.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
And if they offered free training you would certainly get a load of free loaders whereas if you think it could cost you a fair bit in paint costs you will have to be confident in your abilities.

Hope the trials went well for all those that went!!

neil m

Am Member
May 31, 2004
Cannock
Visit site
why

Originally posted by Mario
why? why should they pay for you to play paintball.

Well if I went over and was succesfull, they would offer me a contract and pay me to play paintball.
so... why ? why should they pay for you play paintball.

because it's an interview.. if your willing to spend the best part of £600.00 attending the least your potential employer could do is say" hey thank you for attending, we will supply you with paint during the drills WE wish you to do.
I take your point and agree that if you feel you are good enough to get in the legion team, thats it's a fantastic oportunity.
It's not a training session and it's held in moscow so you won't get a load of free loaders trying to get a free session.

good luck to anyone who attends.
Neil

badmanben71

Sep 14, 2003
north london
Visit site
when i was out there they payed for absolutely everything.
flights, 2 to be precise because i had the wrong visa the first time and got deported:( they payed for my visa which is like 120 and for eveything while i was there!
but that was in 2004.
seriously hard, so like robbo said only go if your 100% confident in your abilitys!:D

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by badmanben71
when i was out there they payed for absolutely everything.
flights, 2 to be precise because i had the wrong visa the first time and got deported:( they payed for my visa which is like 120 and for eveything while i was there!
but that was in 2004.
seriously hard, so like robbo said only go if your 100% confident in your abilitys!:D
yea but they're putting right their mistake ;) so its only fair.

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003

If you get in youll have everything paintball related paid for you, then receive a wage on top of that. So the least you could do is pay your own cost while your out there trying to get in.

You wouldnt expect a employer to pay for your own personal weekend trips away would you?