Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Russian Legion Trial Opportunities

AL_

Stealth Mode
Apr 24, 2005
North East, UK
Think somones got a wire crossed somewhere mate. Im waiting for the team to come back from Texas to get a full debreif from Alexander...

Feb 9, 2006
Visit site
i have been over there myself for two months and even if they like you you still have to try hard to get a contact. its not given to you you have to fight for it!!
they invited me back in january but i for once wanted to finish my uni semester. for some reason they are very passive when it comes to contacts. the first foreign legion probably has to take responsibilty for that since everybody left, even players with contracts,.
i know the whole story guys i know why you left and everything...
sam has been there several times and still not seen a contract yet. that makes you turn away after some time and loose focus.
they liked me and told me when i come back i had to do a bunch of drills again and improve on my fitness... and then they said they would like me in the team... if they give you a contract straight away then something has changed in the past 6 months.
you have to fit in the team and everybody has to get along with you, which is not that easy since there are only a certain number of spots that everyone is fighting for. and its hard to compete with the russians since i dont care what anyone says it takes more than a year to get up on their technical level. even untalented players will blow your head of. nobody shines out there.

but honestly ... russia is much harder than you think, and its not the paintball, thats the fun part thats what makes you get up in the mornings and what makes your day,but after practice - after two weeks you have seen most of moscow and you start killing time.

to all who make the trip its definately worth it as this experience makes you think about what you have achieved in paintball so far and they will show you good you are - and you will soon know you suck, but they motivate you alot too and show you how to improve fast and (vorsprung durch technik) efficient.
its like heaven and hell in one place

i never got to thank robbo for the contact!! so thanks pete. without you i had never met sam k. though im not sure if i want to thank you for that as well ; )

mr. wunsch