Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RYAN AIR_vs_Markers

pbhammer_

Oct 2, 2003
Pensacola Florida
Visit site
I spoke to them in person and explained that they are markers and they would be checked baggage and have them dismantled. I have received 3 different answers and i went to the manager office to talk directly to them and told them to email me so i can post it...

Hammer

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
Originally posted by pbhammer_
Ryanair advised that we could not guarantee carriage of paintball markers. I can confirm that we cannot carry markers in anyform.
Its say nothing at all, even if they are totally dismantled, and y take the internals out, the x-ray machine would never distinquish seperate parts would it.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
chill people, relax have a brew..

try and find out some more details, we have flown to all the milleniums with ryan air, and each time we explain what we are carrying, they check, and then for double protection the securtiy xray people check them all and check all the tanks and they let them through, why should they suddenly change policy now?

none of us have ever rang up in advance before we have just done it on the day

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
could you find out how long they have been in this position for aswell

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
I must admit i agree with Andy here on this one having flown too tourneys before we have never informed the airline before hand just on the day cos this is what happens im mean the markers are gonna be in the hold for f**ks sake how are we gonna get to em until the flight has landed and they are in the airport its a case of best intentions and Ryan Air not having a clue what the f**k they are doing:mad:

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
erm last flew, euroball end of nov came back dec 1st so not that long ago .

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
i think if we had just turned up on the day the would ave been no problem now that they know people are gonna be coming with markers they are gonna be on the look out for the gear and balls it up for everyone