Newcastle
Weather reports

No rain = it is going to piss down

light rain = going to piss down

heavy rain = light rain

sunny = yeah yeah yeah

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
You should have been a weather man Shad. That kind of weather reporting I can relate to. :D

I live 12 miles from the site we going to tomorrow, and I've been watching it piss down all morning. I don't care about getting wet, but my Ion does, so look like I gonna be wrapping it in clear plastic yet again! Crap British Weather!!

Also, all this rain means it gonna be so so SO muddy tomorrow... and it's not as if the ground is sodden enough with water as it is.... looks like it gonna be big mud slides into the bunkers yeah!! :rolleyes:

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Now the mud I like as it makes me look like I am meaning to slide and not be the over weight slob I am and trip and fall over my belly into the bunkers !

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
To 'cus' - 'king of the jaffa cakes'

Mr Hollywood himself has just read through this thread and promises not to shoot you in the back of the head, well maybe just the once, or twice, or three times etc etc....

The call is out "BRING IT ON"

Shooting fools and killing suckas.....and probably getting shot out in the first minute

see you all tomorrow guys

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
message from hollywood

you're mine!

AKA - you is owned sucka.... even though you're on the same team :D

P.s. we're in training mode as we speak, we've finished the jack daniels and moved onto the rum, i think I have some turps and maybe some bleach under the sink....:D :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :p

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Oh dear...

Well I've had a bottle and a half of cheap red wine..... and believe me I think that is enough for me before a paintball day ta luv... (especially if I expect to get shot in the head by Frank)

Nice to see Frank wasn't bull****ing about the tourney warmup the night before....

Jesus.... is it too late to switch teams.....? :rolleyes: