Sabotage - 5 Man Woodsball Tournament

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
In order to start the New Year off with a bang Sabotage are holding a
5 Player Tournament
Sunday 7th January 2007.

This will be a cracking chance to shake off some of the festive excess and meet up with team players, old faces, say hi to some new face and warm up for the more serious events later in the new year. Game play will be straight forward flag/elimination games, so the emphasis will be on the player rather than a complex game model. Games will be played in both the open top zone and the closer lower wood section.

The day will be for walk on’s only.
Each team must field 5 players.
Game format - Flag Grabs, Team Elimination, Time Limit.
Playing games in both top and lower game zones.
Site fps limit 290fps.
Burst & ramping is permitted – NO AUTO
We will look for teams to contribute a few players to assist with basic marshalling – wipes, paintchecks etc.
Normal CO2 fill station available, including free use of pre-filled site CO2 bottles (with on/off valve and anti-siphon).
Air fills are limited to the on site BOC tanks, so if you have dive tanks bring them along.
Should you have gun traumas - free use of back up site markers.
To reflect the “all welcome” nature of the day I am setting the game fee for the day at only £20 per player (BallDawgs £15).
Bring your own paint…no worries, or you can buy site paint at slightly cheaper tournament prices on the day. We will be offering the tried and trusted Diablo Formula 13 at £28 per box, Diablo Nightmare at £23 per box with the possibility of another branded dedicated winter paint; yet to be confirmed.
The usual Free Life giving Tea, Coffee, Instant Hot Chocolate, Blackcurrant, Orange Squash and Spring Water will be available all day.
I need to have teams booked in and game fee pre paid no later than Thursday 4th January 2007, this will allow enough time to formulate the league table for the day’s play.
To book your team places just drop me an e-mail (info@sabotage-paintball.co.uk) or call me (07974 971 284).

Coppied from a sabotage e-mail, should be fun, if anyone is intrested and wants directions post here please as my pms are quite full :)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Prizes????

If you look at the price to play, you will see it matches standard walk on rates, hence therefore this is a walk-on type day but with a format similair to a woodsball tournament.

I doubt therefore that their are prizes, as an increased entry fee would have been posted to cover prize money / items.

See this day as a warm up for other games later in the year, and a chance to play soon after Xmas.

Oh, a further post from the site has added that you can enter on your tod, and that 'ronin' teams will be formed on the day accordingly.

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
Infact its £5 less than a regular walk on :p

Should be a bit of fun :D

Speaking of which anyone wanna make a team? :)

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
Well seeing as it will be £100 entry per 5 man team, i would have thought some of that could have gone into a small prize for the winners.
They will still make a hefty profit

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Well seeing as it will be £100 entry per 5 man team, i would have thought some of that could have gone into a small prize for the winners.
They will still make a hefty profit
We are attempting to promote paintball in the Buckinghamshire area so please do not reduce this thread into an argument into profits.

This site has bills to pay like any other site and the price is no more than a standard walk-on. Do you get prizes at walk-on days? No, I don't think you do.

In the immortal words of Dantheman123. End of!! :)

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
ok, i dont want to have an argument :D

but i thought this was a tournament and not a walk on, i dont mind their not being prizes, i just would prefer prizes :)...but really, dont we all? It just gives it that little bit more of willingness to win, even if it was a rubbish prize.