Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad day for all.

Jimmothy

Rockin The EGO
Jun 20, 2005
I really dont want to say
Visit site
I have been out of the scene for a while, but was shocked at hearing this. He brought me up into paintball, used to pick me up, take me tournys and bring me home, just so I could get into paintball more, even though he didnt really know me. He coached me even when I thought there was no hope, he wouldnt give up.

As I can see from the various posts, he was loved by many. Im very happy to see the paintball community is still a loving one, and wish more people could see this side of the sport

RIP Chris, a great guy who touched many

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
what a guy and such a legend!
was in town when i got told about this and broke down in tears in the middle of town
such a great guy and such a laugh to be with!
camapign 2010 i think it was, such a great laugh with him and all the random most pointless convos we used to have in his car on the way to cpps etc was so good
such a massive loss to the paintball community and to our hearts!
rip big man <3
thoughts with the family <3

Philbey

East Coast NV
Nov 11, 2008
Aberdeen,scotland
Never met him.. Or knew of him.. But this guy seems like he had such an infuelence on helping the youth players sitting in the game today, and a general top bloke!

RIP mate, take care up there!

SPEED FREAK 2

DAVE LLOYD
Mar 23, 2005
facebook - David Lloyd
Chris was one of my best pals,We spent alot of time together and it was me who introduced him to the world of paintball,From the early days of TEAM HYPE and FAT BOB'S LEEDS Chris loved everything about Paintball and the people who he played alongside.
Everybody who knows him would consider him as a great guy,a person you could trust,a person who would be there for you when you needed him.
Chris will be missed by alot of people in and out of paintball.

R.I.P Chris AKA MADTOXIC "The Original Gun Whore"

See you on the other side bro.

Dave