Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scam !!

BZDamo

Lethal Bizzle
Aug 19, 2008
Middlesbrough
Cheers for the details guys. We have been in touch with the solicitor just waiting to see where we go next. Sent some emails to the host asking for it to be shut down.

MDJMckeown

WolverhamptonWarped
Oct 16, 2011
Newport, Shropshire
Just thought i'd post the about us paragraph, they can't be serious with this can they!o_O
About us

Shootingmad.co.uk is a new online paintball supermarket. We offer hundruds of new paintballing products and we garunte these will all be the best of quality. Shootingmad.co.uk is a new online paintball supermarket. We offer hundruds of new paintballing products and we garunte these will all be the best of quality. Shootingmad.co.uk is a new online paintball supermarket. We offer hundruds of new paintballing products and we garunte these will all be the best of quality. Shootingmad.co.uk is a new online paintball supermarket. We offer hundruds of new paintballing products and we garunte these will all be the best of quality.

Reactions: zX JT Xz

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Just thought i'd post the about us paragraph, they can't be serious with this can they!o_O
About us

Shootingmad.co.uk is a new online paintball supermarket. We offer hundruds of new paintballing products and we garunte these will all be the best of quality. Shootingmad.co.uk is a new online paintball supermarket. We offer hundruds of new paintballing products and we garunte these will all be the best of quality. Shootingmad.co.uk is a new online paintball supermarket. We offer hundruds of new paintballing products and we garunte these will all be the best of quality. Shootingmad.co.uk is a new online paintball supermarket. We offer hundruds of new paintballing products and we garunte these will all be the best of quality.
Thats another reason it's Dodgey!

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex

http://www.shootingmad.co.uk/index.html

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!!!!!!!

They have used our terms and Conditions and WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM !!

People have been calling us to cancel there orders ! SCAM.

Untill the person who ownes this website contacts us then stay clear.

Regards
BZ Paintball
Bz Please let me know if you need or want me to send you screenshots of the website as evidence if needed. Thanks.