Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scottish Reball Centre

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
As most of you know by now I quit the Clan team last week. However I would like to still be involved in Paintball as a whole. With this is mind I have the following. Earlier this year I put together a £7,000 Reball Training Centre, mostly for the Clan guys. In the last few weeks I have looked at closing this facility down.

However I am now thinking of keeping it on and moving it in another direction.

The Scottish Reball Centre will be a facility 20 minutes from Edinburgh/Glasgow. It is a small facility used for gun drills, Clan used it for Snap Shooting, running gunning, domination, breakout, spin and target etc. Also 2v2 games and breakdown drills.

This facility comprises of the following

Size:30ft wide by 90 feet in length.
Full lighting
Indoor
Full short XL Turf supplied by Money Paintball(NPPL)
8-10 Bunkers rotated to suit drills.
Reballs
Air

Cost per person is £10 per week, this means if you wanted a weekend in Scotland you could come up, train for maybe a few hours Friday, go out on the town then train again on Saturday and Sunday all for only £10 per head.

What I need to know is will it be put to good use, especially over the winter months.

I'm putting it to you the players, as I say as it stands I'm looking at closing this facility, however I went down tonight and in my opinion this centre is brilliant to just work on stuff.

Min number of people would be 4.

If this works I can look at bigger groups 8+ booking the facility exclusive, also, accomadation etc there are a few decent local hotels travel lodges etc in livingston 10 mins from the centre.

I'll leave the ball in your court.

Sid

Matt.NX

Northern Xposure Captain
Nov 20, 2006
Scotland
Personally I dont think we could ask for better at that price everyone should be taking advantage. I know after my holiday is over I plan to be using this alot.
The way I see it is the more you use it the better you get but at no extra cost. We all know that paintball can be very expensive and for people to train Sat and Sun is alot to ask sometimes. Sid has just changed this by offering the use of the Reball Gym, take advantage man!!!!

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Hey, we're in Carlisle on the border, so I think the reball centre would be a great idea. I also agree on the price since we're in the process of setting up a bit of reball facillities for us here and we know how expensive it can be. It's a good way of letting teams train with other teams without having to travel for hours and hours.

Katx

Wells Jnr

Northern Xposure
Jul 16, 2007
Denny, Stirlingshire
www.myspace.com
Guys and Gurls,

This is a great oppertunity to drastically improve nearly all aspect of your game. Having been there a few times now I can say first hand that there is a massive potential to improve things like snap shooting, running and gunning and break out sweet spotting etc, which can be done without a reball facility but is considerably more expensive!

Unlimited use for a week for ONLY £10 :eek:

How many training facilities do you know can say that!?! and with all air, reballs/paint, lighting, bunkers included!

My 2p,

Jnr

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Guys I'm starting to get a bit of interest in this which is brilliant. What seems to be the pattern is people booking it for an entire weekend. Sat/Sat. If people want to do this and do what my other bookings are doing and getting Exclusive or if you like behind closed doors training ;) then please let me know. Dates will be on a first come first served basis.

Sid