Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scottish Reball Centre

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=5115687217&FlashViewType=Personal&MemberId=2333037751

Not the greatest footage but it kinda gives you an idea.....hope the guys from East Coast NV enjoyed their 2 days there while it snowed outside!!!!!

Sid

PS....just to clarify...this is not my house!!!!! Also, outside the reball is a working area...again not mine...it's what's on the inside that counts!! FK I sound like a woman!!!

Sid

Ha Ha Ha least you spelt my name right ;)

jocky

EAST COAST NV
Sep 2, 2007
aberdeen
yay

yay im in that video lol awsome site awsome day would advise any 1 to go there i think were making it a monthly event for the hole weekend lol :D

T

TendringLOEB

Sid, good job looking ideal, I'm thinking of organizing a team bonding / training weekend up there before the start of the new season.

It's a long haul up for us based right down in the south of england so the logistics will have to be worked out, but if it's over the course of a weekend I think we can make it worth the travel time and expense. It will be for a group of about 8-10 of us.

Just a few questions though - What's the local nightlife like? Transportation etc? Things like distances from train stations or airports and accommodation? Sorry if that seems a lot of questions in a short space of time, please tell me to bugger off if you don't fancy finding out.

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Phew okay element....next weekend is free....spsimon has it the weekend nearer the end of the month.

Location there is a train station about 15 minutes walking distance from the reball.

Edinburgh airport is about half an hour drive.

Local nightlife, Bathgate is about 15 minutes by car and has pubs and clubs/hotels. Also, Livingston, about 15-20 minutes has shopping centre, pubs and clubs also hotels.

I think for guys making the journey a full weekend would be better to be honest.

Also, my house is about 50 yards away for teas and coffees.....well beer...lol

T

TendringLOEB

Fantastic - What I'm thinking is that the best priced flights I've found are from Heathrow for £57 return including taxes, head up on the Friday and leave late on the Sunday. Take the guys out on Friday / Saturday night and train all day on Saturday and Sunday, and maybe Friday too depending on when we get there.