The Home Of European Paintball

Selling up (UK)

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Okay guys, quick heads up on this guy.

I asked about buying his hayden frazer stand from him via p.m
He replied with 'make me a offer' to which I replied "£10 posted?" a deal was struck at £13 (fair deal in my opinion having bought and sold these myself in the past)
I then sent him a p.m asking for his details and proceeded to send over the cash. He then p.med me back asking for a further £7.04 postage AFTER I had sent him the money:confused::confused::confused:

Needless to say I have cancelled the payment as he has not replied to my p.ms and I feel its a little cheeky after making a deal.

Sorry for the rant but I dont want my good trading record tarnished over this stupid incident and others need to be made aware of this guy.

-ChEf

T-Stevens

Sep 26, 2007
Okay guys, quick heads up on this guy.

I asked about buying his hayden frazer stand from him via p.m
He replied with 'make me a offer' to which I replied "£10 posted?" a deal was struck at £13 (fair deal in my opinion having bought and sold these myself in the past)
I then sent him a p.m asking for his details and proceeded to send over the cash. He then p.med me back asking for a further £7.04 postage AFTER I had sent him the money:confused::confused::confused:

Needless to say I have cancelled the payment as he has not replied to my p.ms and I feel its a little cheeky after making a deal.

Sorry for the rant but I dont want my good trading record tarnished over this stupid incident and others need to be made aware of this guy.

-ChEf
Ive just sent you a pm, theres been a mis-understanding somewhere along the lines, as i said in a previous post if you dont really trust me, send me the payment for the postage, and when i send you the receipt for postage then you can send the remainder of the fee, which i thought you was doing, and is im posting through a courier that collects and delivers its a bit dearer, so the price we agreed on the hayden frazer stand is still the same, just i though you was sending the postage money over first.

T-Stevens

Sep 26, 2007
not for the person paying the charges, and asda has post offices open till 7.30 or even 8.00
Our asdas doesnt, otherwise id be there, all im trying to do is sell this gear for my boss, and ill im getting is criticised, i made an offer earlier on the postage, and i think £13 posted is a good price for a marker stand, even if it does cost me x amount to post.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
you can now see why I am a tad miffed after making a deal only to be asked for a further £7.04. I even sent you the royal mail parcel price guide as I thought it was harsh...your reply......to go offline:confused:

You only came back on line when I vented my airs and graces to the rest of the forum.

-ChEf

Edit:

Forget about it matey......I'll find one elsewhere with less hassle.

T-Stevens

Sep 26, 2007
you can now see why I am a tad miffed after making a deal only to be asked for a further £7.04. I even sent you the royal mail parcel price guide as I thought it was harsh...your reply......to go offline:confused:

You only came back on line when I vented my airs and graces to the rest of the forum.

Sorry matey but you can take your hayden frazer and poke it up yer a$$ if you think I will even consider paying £20.04 for a marker stand:rolleyes:
I thought you was sending the payment for just the postage, and the remainder upon me posting it, and when i went offline believe it or not i was in the bath, just got home from work, tried to sort this out and had a bath, obviously no-one likes to give new members a change, even when they give you a fair deal, and you dont even give them time to explain themselves.