Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling up (UK)

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I thought you was sending the payment for just the postage, and the remainder upon me posting it, and when i went offline believe it or not i was in the bath, just got home from work, tried to sort this out and had a bath, obviously no-one likes to give new members a change, even when they give you a fair deal, and you dont even give them time to explain themselves.
I call a fair deal exactly what it is...A FAIR DEAL!

You asked, I offered, we made a deal. I sent payment. YOU RECEIVED PAYMENT. then ask for more:confused:

I never agreed to send you postage only or anything else. If I had of done, THAT IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE. I sent you the amount we arranged. You then asked for more:cool:

Sorry matey.....not the way things are done.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt as a new member and along with it, the chance to prove yourself as a seller by clearly stating to you via p.m that I would leave you feedback on your thread once business was concluded. I then risked MY MONEY by sending you payment with no post count or reputation. End result....You lost out. Call it crossed wires or whatever, but money is money at the end of the day and no one likes to give it away for free:rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale

-ChEf

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Our asdas doesnt, otherwise id be there, all im trying to do is sell this gear for my boss, and ill im getting is criticised, i made an offer earlier on the postage, and i think £13 posted is a good price for a marker stand, even if it does cost me x amount to post.
Fair enough, just thought i'd try to help a bit, sorry if i sounded a bit negative. It's a shame couriers set there base cost so high.