Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling up

BikerDon

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2016
I'll take the Halo loader,all the paintballs (except for the 1st Strike ones) and the 3 Blue Dye pods please,mate

What's the total with postage please?
The Halo loader has a small issue - the battery compartment cover is broken but I have fixed it with glue and tape - it is holding together well so far.
Do you want to see a picture of that? I've included a couple anyway.

The First Strike balls have gone already so not a problem, not in the list but haven't worked out how to delete pictures yet. Just sussed it so picture now deleted.
The blue Dye pods have gone as well - They are not in the list any more, I should edit the picture shouldn't I, sorry about that.

The Halo is under 0.5kg so will be £5 + £3.90 postage + 52p PayPal fees = £9.42

The balls weigh 5.5kg so there will be some cost involved.
I'll throw in the opened bags for free so the all in cost will be 3 x £5 = £15.
£15 + £16.40 2nd class, tracked, signed-for postage + £1.19 PayPal fees = £29

I could leave the part used bags out to bring wight under 5kg to make some saving on postage = £12.98.

The Halo does not take the paintball over the next weight limit (10kg) so if you have both there is no postage to pay on the Halo.
£20 + £16.40 2nd class, tracked, signed-for + £1.49 PayPal fees = £37.89
I could then put the part-used balls back without an increase in postage.

All subject to Post Office agreeing with the website estimate I just got.

DSC00043 small.jpg

DSC00102 small.jpg

Last edited:

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I'll just take the halo on it's own then please,mate.

Can you message me your PayPal details please :)

BikerDon

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2016
I'm not gonna blame anyone for anything. Everybody has their right to choose who to deal with. I would do the same way You did: fix all the issues before sale, but if possible buyer insists... let him get what he wants. I would like to have a new gun before my next game day- 19-20 th of March, check it, etc. So if You'll see that gun fix will last longer, I'm ready to deal with those issues by myself, whitch means it's not necessary for You to fix it.
Sorry I didn't quite understand that.
Are you saying if he wants it as it is (no repair) you will let it go to him?
He has insisted he is offering the asking price without me fixing it.

BikerDon

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2016
I'm not gonna blame anyone for anything. Everybody has their right to choose who to deal with. I would do the same way You did: fix all the issues before sale, but if possible buyer insists... let him get what he wants. I would like to have a new gun before my next game day- 19-20 th of March, check it, etc. So if You'll see that gun fix will last longer, I'm ready to deal with those issues by myself, whitch means it's not necessary for You to fix it.
I just asked about postage to Lithuania at my Post Office and they said it's even more to send it to Lithuania = £67.50
I have contacted Parcel Force to make sure I can send a paintball marker (gun) to Lithuania - waiting for a reply.

[Edit] Just got a reply, looks like I cannot send it to Lithuania anyway...
Arms and Ammunition All firearms, other than low-powered air weapons sent within the UK (air rifles, air guns and air pistols), including imitations and antiques; paint-ball or toy guns; taser guns; components of firearms and all other items similar to, or resembling, the foregoing are prohibited. All ammunition other than lead pellets and other air gun and airsoft projectiles is also prohibited.

Last edited:

Llexas

Jun 1, 2012
Vilnius, LTU
I just asked about postage to Lithuania at my Post Office and they said it's even more to send it to Lithuania = £67.50
I have contacted Parcel Force to make sure I can send a paintball marker (gun) to Lithuania - waiting for a reply.

[Edit] Just got a reply, looks like I cannot send it to Lithuania anyway...
Arms and Ammunition All firearms, other than low-powered air weapons sent within the UK (air rifles, air guns and air pistols), including imitations and antiques; paint-ball or toy guns; taser guns; components of firearms and all other items similar to, or resembling, the foregoing are prohibited. All ammunition other than lead pellets and other air gun and airsoft projectiles is also prohibited.
Strange... I have once purchased marker here already, and didn't hear of any prohibitions.

Llexas

Jun 1, 2012
Vilnius, LTU
OK. Let it go. Sad to say that, but I wouldn't withstand against the UK law. :(
/Llexas is leaving towards the sunset./
/Fade to black./
/Credits./

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Strange... I have once purchased marker here already, and didn't hear of any prohibitions.
Rules on the carriage of goods has changed over the last couple of years, people don't always comply and send things anyway (and risk losing on compensation for it getting lost, or even having it destroyed because its prohibited & also risking a fine)

It can depend on the method, so depending on how worthwhile the sale is then other carriers can be checked, but crossing borders makes things more complicated.