Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling up

kukupidley

Fallen Brotherhood #85
Nov 15, 2011
Wales
@Tom you seem to be a knowledgeable guy. @BikerDon has been looking around for postage options for me and doesn't want to post due to royal mail and myhermes guidelines.
Do you or anyone reading this know how the 1000's of other paintball markers are sent through the post daily both on here and on the numerous Facebook selling pages!
I've always sent mine next day delivery with royal mail with no problems and so have other people I've asked!
Help is appreciated so that @BikerDon can get a sale......

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
@Tom you seem to be a knowledgeable guy. @BikerDon has been looking around for postage options for me and doesn't want to post due to royal mail and myhermes guidelines.
Do you or anyone reading this know how the 1000's of other paintball markers are sent through the post daily both on here and on the numerous Facebook selling pages!
I've always sent mine next day delivery with royal mail with no problems and so have other people I've asked!
Help is appreciated so that @BikerDon can get a sale......
There is a fine tradition in paintball of vague declarations as 'sporting goods' to avoid letting the carriers know you are sending something you aren't allowed, or thinking you aren't allowed.

Doing the wrong thing via Royal Mail and major carriers is a pretty bad idea with things going through x-ray, the above difficulties he has had finding something suitable for Lithuania are more tricky as it involves international carriage, and carriers are being more restrictive as they can be held liable for carrying the wrong thing.

Parcel Force were more open, but its sensible to clarify restrictions.
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/search/10676219/?q=parcel+force&o=relevance&c[node]=62

kukupidley

Fallen Brotherhood #85
Nov 15, 2011
Wales
I'm out of this sale......
This is ridiculous. I've never come across anyone who has refused to post a paintball marker through fear of being prosecuted.....That's bikerdon's exact words via pm.
Thanks Tom for helping out but it's been three days trying to sort this out and I'm done....

BikerDon

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2016
Look it's not even my marker for goodness sake, all this grief and I'm not getting anything out of it at the end of the day.
If you still want it I'll get the owner to send it...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I recently sent a paintball marker to America via Royal mail, declared it as it was and no problems. Well, it went by sea instead of air which they didn't bother to tell me until I checked the tracking details.

No mention of it being a prohibited item and it was obviously scanned at heathrow.

Reactions: BikerDon

BikerDon

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2016
I recently sent a paintball marker to America via Royal mail, declared it as it was and no problems. Well, it went by sea instead of air which they didn't bother to tell me until I checked the tracking details.

No mention of it being a prohibited item and it was obviously scanned at heathrow.
Thanks for the feedback Dusty, nice one

BikerDon

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2016
Russ4ll said:
"How much would postage be for the tank and the paintballs?

Happily help clear up space for you. Good home ready and waiting."
I would say £15 or £20, the balls alone were £12.85 when I weighed them last. I'll see what the two are combined in a box. Depends on if the two together take it past the next threshold.

You realise the tank is out of test don't you? It costs about £35 to test, so I've been told, I'm not a paintballer myself.