Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Series 2003 - Uttoxeter

Rob Giffin

Jan 18, 2002
Hertford, UK
Visit site
We had a great day at Uttoexter at the weekend, thanks to everyone that helped arrange the tourney.

Although I have one minor complaint that I have to say to do the marshalling of Field 4. They seemed to think that you had to complete the game within 6 minutes for a full 100 points.

During the day we overheard someone else commenting that they thought they'd won within the 8 mins, as he still had loads of time on his stop watch.

We too were awarded only 90 points and thought that we should have had 100. It wasn't until I've had chance to edit the video that I now know that we'd hung the flag in 7mins 7seconds. It's wouldn't have made any difference to the outcome but I just found it a little annoying and it may have effected some of the other teams.

Otherwise the rest of the marshalling was spot on.

Rob

P

Phil

Its right the midland masters games are only eight mins long so you get the bonus if you hang in six.
But at sk3 the games are ten mins long so you get the bonus if you hang before eight.
way to go bully!!

j abbott

Banned
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Nexus would to thank all who took part on sunday,a good day was had by all.We went away with the biggest plus of them all( other than winning )the support of all you guys.It makes a big difference to know you have home support.

Vegas is the next stop on the Nexus party bus,we hope to do the buisness,just dont expect to much to soon.

From the Nexus house.

p.s.Robbo you were the great,it must be hard to steer a meteor.