Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Series 2004 - Skirmish Notts

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Thanks to all the teams we play'd was good playin against you guys. Well done to the Kelly's team for takin the win.

Funniest thing I ever seen during a game was on the RPS field wen twisted were playin some1 (cant remember who) and Burb was shootin away then stopped the whole twisted team were in the game jus kinda lookin around and Burb went in a kind of hungover i cant see straight kinda voice ''Any1 got a clue wots happnin in this game??''
Funniest thing I ve heard in a long time....... if it don't seem funny to you it was one of those you had to be there moments

Mak Daddy
:cool:

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse
Thanks to all the teams we play'd was good playin against you guys. Well done to the Kelly's team for takin the win.

Funniest thing I ever seen during a game was on the RPS field wen twisted were playin some1 (cant remember who) and Burb was shootin away then stopped the whole twisted team were in the game jus kinda lookin around and Burb went in a kind of hungover i cant see straight kinda voice ''Any1 got a clue wots happnin in this game??''
Funniest thing I ve heard in a long time....... if it don't seem funny to you it was one of those you had to be there moments

Mak Daddy
:D

you should have seen what rob did earlier to Swiss, funny **** man

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse

Mak Daddy
Just about sums up our day!!

Paul
:)

Orange Peel

Exodus Captain
Jan 19, 2004
SoManc
www.planeteclipse.com
Thanks to Exodus

I'd like to say a huge thanks to Exodus for letting me play for them on Sunday! I had a great day.

Coming 3rd in division B wasn't half bad!!

And cheers to Bully, the Skirmish crew and all the players for a great tournament! :)

As for the thief... I'd comment on it, but so many people have said pretty much what I would have said. :mad:

ok so we had 2 cases of paint nicked on the day....but to read this puts me on a right downer. after a great days ball.......we all need to keep are eyes pealed . and nail this **** skins ass to the trees.

what was the hardware that was nicked? so we can all keep are eyes open for it.

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Sh#t

Was just gonna come on and say what a great day it was?? What kind of sh#t sucking, low life pr#ck does something like this, The paintballers have always been really cool when it comes to leaving you £1500 kit bag around and looking out for one another.... People who I have never met have returned my kit to me in the past... An american lad even posted my barrel to me after picking it up in Toulouse, so this really sucks!

Whoever it is who's had kit nicked, You can't lose faith buddy as it's a very small world and it's gotta show up sooner or later!!

Peace and Love

Big thanks to Kelly's Blue who gave me the honour of playin on the same field as em :p :rolleyes: :D

Cannon Fodder

RAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Oct 29, 2002
Huddersfield
Visit site
Cheers to everyone who made it a great day, special thanks to speedy from storm for lending me a really tricked out impulse after my mag went down.
It's a real shame to hear about people stealing, i really do hope its not paintballer, and just some pikey.
Apart from hearing about that, i had a really ace day, got abit muddy towards the end, but thats half the fun ;)
Watching that big take-out on the hyperball field was hilarious.

pretty boy diss

Jan 5, 2004
www.big_boy.com
been reading all the angry posts about the kit theif/s.

And to be honest i dont think typing threats and cursing on open forums will do anything except teach youngsters new swear words they can try out at school. and if he is reading all these posts, none of what people are saying here will make a blind bit of difference, he got away with it and is probably sitting at home now laughing at us all.

All people can do is be extra vigilant about their kit, and if you have to leave it for a while, let someone you know and trust look after it.

Its a shame something like this had to happen, it was bad enough finding out 2 box's of our paint had gone, but as vodka kid said, it puts things into perspective.

Maybe a real hard lesson is to be learnt from all of this, dont leave kit unnatended, wether its in a car, or in the staging area.

But i do hope the culprit is found.

Could we have a list of anything that was stolen on sunday so we can keep a lookout for them.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Bit hard not to leave kit in the staging area
unless you are saying that everybody takes everything to the field with them, but I do understand your point.

Note
Did any of the Inferno boys leave anything behind Sunday