Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Simply The Best Elsham, lives up to it's name...

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

and yes, you all heard right, K2 actually won a game or two, or three.....actually it was more like frickin 6 of 7, we seem to have found our game again. Shockwave kicked our skinny asses off the planet though, jolly good show chaps, maybe next time. How the hell can you only lose one stinkin game and come third?? There was like 20 points between first and third, all down to body count at a non Millennium event, now that's some tight ****.

Great event, top notch job to Nitro, it seems Zap and Planet teams had a good weekend in all.

Cheers to Manike for the wonderful flattery, I keep trying to forget your face but whe it's planted on top of a 6 and a half foot stick it's hard to miss. ;)

Big up to Twisted for keeping yo' heads up, well, some of the time anyway....it'll be reet fellas. :D

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Yup, yet another post agree-ing that STb was STB! :)

Some top paintball played, both days of the weekend,

Quality location too, very visible from the motorway, maybe there should be a whopping great billboard next time, to let people know what's going on?

Cheers to Grasshoppers for having me and "Hot Point" for the weekend, chers to Manike for the cold one, and a massive shout also to Mr Bull - he is, apparently a "Diamond Geezer". :D

Have to say massive kudos to the chicks for doing what they did - hope you raised lots - just a shame my earlier wishes for rain didn't come through ;) (actually, it's not - the weather helped make it a top weekend).

And all you southern teams who dont think much of the paintball oop Norf, if things carry on the way they are, that's where our "world champion teams" will be coming from - imagine that, English paintball represented at future nations cups by dudes with ferrets down their trousers, drinking that odd, dark coloured "Real Ale". with their pit crew made up of whippets! :eek: :D

And for that last (not serious, honestly) comment, you northern teams will be able to light me up at the October leg of the series - Pompey Uni "should" be there.

(and I'm from further North than most of you lot so I'm allowed to slag off the North) :D :p

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Keep it at the top

Cheers for all your comments - they are appreciated.

Thank you for blowing the trumpet of Northern Paintball, but without teams like the Tigers, Shockwave, Ecstasy, Grasshoppers, Severe, Escaramouche, Keltic Warriors, Cameronians, Diablo Factory, Jp Guests, Shockwave YG Infiltrators, Storm and the Bedoiun Boys it would be just another event in the North. A Big thank you to all the teams who travelled a long way to make STB a great event.

wee-man

Ex Baller :-(
Aug 22, 2001
Scotland
www.theclan-paintball.com
Re: Hey

Originally posted by manike

What can I say... one of them drank my beer because it was colder than their own :)

How did the Scottish teams do?
well if you stand beside big sid with drink he has a habit of drinking other peoples
as for how we did Cameronians were second to Nitro in div D
and Keltic warriors were first in div G and lost to Nitro in the semis
not a bad show from the scots me thinks
simply the best was an excellent weekends paintball and the 4and 1/2 hour drive home is so much better with a trophy in the car

STB... simple really

I hate to disagree, so I won't bother!

What an awesome event! I had an excellent time, and even shot some people :D Many thanks to Mini Me (I've never been Dr Evil before...), we had a good laugh in the 2 man. Thanks to Manike, for the offer of a lift to Rugby, and big thanks to Flash for the lift home (glad to see you made it all the way home!). Thanks to all those who let me play with their guns (oo err) Race-gun...hmmmmmmm... that level 10 thingy is frightening ("This tastes disgusting" as Manike puts his tonge in the breach of an e-mag!).

It was good to put some faces to names: Sparklie Chick, Hotpoint (one word?) Manike, etc. Good to play and watch some really good 'ball on some awesome fields! Many thanks to the Hell-fish a pleasure as always guesting for you guys.

I do have one little moan, and that was the way that the winner of the final was decided. For those who weren't there it went to time with both sides with equal numbers, so was decided by who lost a man first. I tend to agree with the people who yelled "That's b****** make them keep playing!" It did give the game a bit of an anti-climactic feel. Still with that said, its the only thing I would have changed (except the games where I got shot...), and what the hell do I know, Bully had been running some excellent touraments for a while, so he may know better than me ;)

Hotpoint, post up all that b***-s*** you get from the sports council... everyone here should know about the nonsense you have to put up with! Good luck to you with the next step.

I'm off to paintball again today :D taking my brother and my Mum!

Thanks again to Bully and all the people who helped make a great tournament

Richard

Dear Bully

Firstly thank you very very much for getting my gun and hopper back!!!!!

I have not forgotten I owe you many stellas but being as I don't drink beer I did not have any with me. It was a great relive to get her back!!!!

This has got to be the best venue I have played at so far the feilds were excelent and challenging.

Saftey was the best I have seen, it was brilliant to be able to watch games goggless:D

I would like to personally thank all the teams and individuals who helped us raise money:)

A big thank you to Jerry for tottally getting into the spirt of being a chick for the day ;)

The marshalls did a brilliant job and also thanks to Tracy paint every time I saw her she was busy doing some thing pegging feilds, serving butties or sorting out something.

Food was great lots of it and big cups of tea:D

Can't wait till next year see you all soon sparklie

Panic

Nov 8, 2001
Peterborough
Visit site
Elsham

Behold, there was light, or merely a purple haze!!!
To Steve Bull & all the organisers, it was an excellent day. All the teams in our division were great to play....

I do beleive that we still owe the Keltc warriors... Well played lads...

All in all, it was stunning, and i thought that the marshalling was ecellent. Keep it up.

We can't wait for the 6 man in September

Now it is days like that which prove to me why i love this sport...

Purple Power!!!:p

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Elsham

Originally posted by Panic

Now it is days like that which prove to me why i love this sport...

Gotta agree with that!!!

We stunk the place up in the morning, but got back on track in the afternoon and started playing like we should!!

Massive thanks to all the organisers and marshalls (who were spot on!) for a tremendous event! Even bigger thanks to all the teams in Div G, it was an absolute pleasure to play against everyone. No one complained or moaned in any games we played, and we enjoyed it immensly!!

We even managed a joint 3rd place with the Kamakazzees!!! But seeing as those backward hicks from Carlisle beat us, we let them keep it.... they don't see many shiny things up there..... or round wheels..... :D

And Finally, HUUUGE thanks to Richard from DUPS for playing for us!!! Cheers mate, it was greatly appreciated!! Even if you do look like a strong gust of wind would snap you..... ;)

Tony
Hellfish