Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish walk-on (Foxwood)

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
I know what you mean mate.

Just bought Some lock lid's, gloves, top, Pant's, an egg loader and a few other bits.

If i keep this up i'm gonna have to have a word with my bank manager. LOL :D

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
Game said:
ohh baby is here arived today

a wee man 6lb8oz so at least i dont have to worry about that now

your of to domination this month yes? anyways have a nice weekend for that and dont spend to much cash
hmm pot bitch maybe.........

but seriously congratulations mate,

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
UEA Paintball

quick hijack, i work up at foxwood and run the UEA group just a quick message for local guys if you are trying to flog stuff message me first and will put it around the students (new loans come in soon so buying a lot of gear).

Also will be doing a uni tournie soon prob up the norwich site as a walkon to keep the cost low, atm most people have ions but if any local guys are willing to loan out there markers for a good few beers would be a great help. Date is not yet confirmed but due to be around end of may start of june.

cheers

Alan

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
another hijak:

Any of you guys interested in sup air? As been chatting to the sports park at uea and thinking of starting one, need some feedback to make sure people are interested in it. Would just be for training so in my mind would not be taking business from mike as he has been good to the club.

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
err yeah i think you will find that a few people on here would be interested in sup-air around here, well i no a few any way. i have to usually travel to dartford to train with my team, prob one a lil closer than that but would help to have one round here to get that lil more practice in. well thats my 2 $0.02. also i have a halo hopper im selling in classfieds looking fo about £50 picked up £55 posted, but for starting out i dont supose they will need a halo B really, summin like an eggy would do.

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
yeah what im telling them is get ions (as got a deal with just) and eggs.

Also just secured sponsorship through just with angel so got all the nice 06 gear, but still have a few people who would appreciate ur old gear.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
GinjaKunt said:
quick hijack, i work up at foxwood and run the UEA group just a quick message for local guys if you are trying to flog stuff message me first and will put it around the students (new loans come in soon so buying a lot of gear).

Also will be doing a uni tournie soon prob up the norwich site as a walkon to keep the cost low, atm most people have ions but if any local guys are willing to loan out there markers for a good few beers would be a great help. Date is not yet confirmed but due to be around end of may start of june.

cheers

Alan
These Tournies for students only? Or can anyone field a team?

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
this one is for all the clubs and societies within the uni, but if you fancy a local tournie im sure it could be arranged. The UEA paintball team arent entering this tournie just orginising it so cant let any other teams eneter as will be far too unfair.