Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish walk-on (Foxwood)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
The thing that made me make my decision was the backblock ohh and the ram + 3 way at the front on the last walkon there where a couple being used and liked the look

not allways the best way to buy a gun as its a gamble considering i hadnt shot or even held one at the time

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Game said:
I notice a patern here all the people complaining about paint where on the blue team

have to agree about autocockers every one i saw yesterday was sexy if i wasnt so poor i would want a 2nd now maybe a directors cut nexus but then maybe next year ;)

but was good first day out with it and no let downs at all it played well maybe a better paint to barrel match would help but apart from that it was fine

liked the way your ion fired but still happer that i got a cocker as it was a close call at one stage
Nah mate, I was on yellow and complained about some of the paint. There was one point on Western Front right at the end when I ran up the tape, got gunned down, hit about 10 times, not a single break. And one of the blue team's paint bounced off the front of Olly's mask. The drop test is definitely a good idea.

Was definitely a good day though :)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
i reckon that was a bit of blue on blue, so t ospeak maybe ur own team shot you? haha, well i had a bounce of my mask so it does happen. but the soft mask does help

Tortoiselicker

Jun 8, 2005
Back in the UK
Visit site
Furey said:
No, I agree....its hard.....why do people ask for a paintcheck against someone else? That smacks of being 5 years old player cowboys and indians saying I shot you first.....

:cool:
Its an old tourney trick as they know there are limited marshals on the field whats the easiest way to get a marshall away from you, but to get him to move the other side of the field. All of a sudden your free to wipe and line up a shot to hit the guy when he's called clean.

Tortoiselicker

Jun 8, 2005
Back in the UK
Visit site
infernomark said:
i agree with the paint drop test good idea, as some paint out there yesterday was like ball bearings, the blue balls who ever had them didnt seem to break much just break ribs(well almost) instead, but none the less was real good day and see you all next month
I can tell you exactly who was shooting Blue balls as one of the people managed to hit his mate on the foot with one whilst waiting outside the compound. See where I'm going with this?;)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
if you mean compound as in just outside safe area then i also got shot in the foot/leg by a friend and he was using site paint so maybe it wernt just outside paint so to speak, unless you was referrin to that incident and if you was then il shut up hahaha

MikeJones_Marshall

Paint Magnet
Aug 2, 2004
in a house
www.spacekadett.co.uk
TL, YOUR BACK!!!!!??????

How was the states?:eek:

I have sped-read this post and mostly I read posts of some of these guys getting excited over their markers, what happened to the 'game itself!

If somone was shooting marbles, everyone should have spoke up and sorted it out before it got silly. Did that happen???

Has anyone been to Allaction in Northwold?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
think northwold was being updated not seen it for over a year so might be nice to see

do they have a website?