The Home Of European Paintball

Skrimish walk-on (Foxwood)

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
do you think?

Im not to sure how many people will be there, its my 1st walk-on at skirmish but been other places. im just not sure about the amount off ppl that will be there, but no matter what it will be good.

hugh janus

Nov 16, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by crumpler
do you think?

Im not to sure how many people will be there, its my 1st walk-on at skirmish but been other places. im just not sure about the amount off ppl that will be there, but no matter what it will be good.
well theres a fair few of the marshalls who are playing (me included) last count its going to be at least 7, then theres the regulars

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
what a day it was! a big thank you to the marshalls and everyone was an excellent day wet but still awesome cant feel my legs as im nakered but see you all on the 28th i believe

Ollie17

Nov 8, 2005
Visit site
Yeah, awesome day, me and my mate are probably gonna come back next time, is that the 28th december or january?

cheers for the day guys.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
i beleive its 28th december its a wednesday but will have to check with mr andy to clarify i well impressed with my spyder didnt think it was that good at chuckin paint

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
haha yip but there where alot of sexy guns out there today and the playin fields where absolutely gr8 the village rocked and the speedball field and rock and roll except for the mud and the rain and the oh yeah mud