Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skrimish walk-on (Foxwood)

Ollie17

Nov 8, 2005
Visit site
haha, i gave up on my a5 and had to use my mums boyriends promaster cause i was choppin so much paint, but otherwise yeah good stuff.How bad did the arm bands kick ass at no mans land oh yes lol.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
cause you had more cover and the rain was makin it hard for us to see out the lenses let alone the field, someone laughed at me cause i took hot water bottle it was purely for the paint

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
well its now 6am and i officially cant work through shear aching of lrgs thanks skirmish haha the bag idea dont think would work as we would all be like "oooo i want it for saturday" ooo but so do i etc etc

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Yeah it was a good day.....save for my Omen dying on me followed by all the other guns I used.....

Still Brendan and I went out on a high note.......used my WGP pump......I ran with the gun while Brendan ran decoy...

Worked really well till my own team shot me....now what does that say??

Ran back up the field, gave Brendan the gun and he carried on....goes to show that old guns never die.....was more reliable that all my other gats put together

Still great day.....thanks ollie for letting my mate borrow your Cocker....worked a dream all day and now he wants his own cocker......see another convert.....sod those angels

:D :cool: