Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So what do people do?

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
Bathroom/Kitchen/DIY shop Not really enough hours left to play paintball, but have managed to get to warfighters for some magfed fun and some CQB stuff...... Have just taken on an assistant shop manager so will hopefully get more than just Christmas off next year :) #makingtimeforpaintball

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Self employed pest control engineer and head marshal and gun tech at Truro paintball Cornwall. This pays my paintball habits.

My student loans pay my bills :p

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Im a apprentice farrier(blacksmith too) i shoe horses and look after there feet.
specialast like a vet.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Don't be a prat Swiss. We have a symbiosis if anything. And I work for Miss Abigail Withers.

PS. Good job on that Medusa poster it was really something. Nice try. Design isn't your profession is it? O:)

GP swiss

Swissbot 9000
May 21, 2008
down in Devon.
www.facebook.com
Oh James you are a wit! :ROFLMAO:

Anywho... as my learned friend suggests I am not a designer by trade.
But I have created a lot of things you may or may not have seen in the scenario game, mainly event posters and team branding/logos. I'm not a professional but I do like to get paid. ;)

IRL I'm in IT 9 to 5 for queen an country. And outside that I make a bit on the side contracting for a team of sharepoint developers. :sleep:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Inventory auditor
Taekwondo and self defence instructor
Paintball site owner
Father of three children therefore fixer of anything with batteries or moving parts
Construction engineer, mainly lego and chuggington tracks
Homework inspector
Nanny/Personal assistant
Hygiene inspector, making sure hands, faces and teeth are cleaned before bed......