Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So what do people do?

pballdale

Sep 1, 2011
At the moment in working on my university student placement at Apollo Fire Detectors, enjoying it, electronic engineering is great! funded my luxe too ;)

mid-effect

Feb 27, 2011
Bristol
Im an estate agent. but that only pays the bills. The paintball fund comes from selling cars and teaching salsa to middle aged women! Sadly not many latinos where I teach

DBiggaFigga

SPS - First 9
Mar 27, 2009
East London
Senior Gang Intervention Officer for a Youth Offending Service in London........pays not too shabby, job is interesting and I get my own bulletproof vest as my employers risk assessment says my job is apparently a little dangerous.......lol

Reactions: Twitch91

Chaz987

That guy
Jul 5, 2011
Swindon
Senior Gang Intervention Officer for a Youth Offending Service in London........pays not too shabby, job is interesting and I get my own bulletproof vest as my employers risk assessment says my job is apparently a little dangerous.......lol
Bulletproof vest?!? Sounds a bit more dangerous than your letting on. Or is it health and safety gone mad type deal?

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
Bulletproof vest?!? Sounds a bit more dangerous than your letting on. Or is it health and safety gone mad type deal?
Nah fam up in landan dey merk u blood lol
90% of the youngsters in london seem to thing there the real life Tony Montana but speak like rasta's not cubans lol

DBiggaFigga

SPS - First 9
Mar 27, 2009
East London
A bit of both really.
Some of the circumstances in which they ask us to wear them are less risky than opening a tin of beans but on other occasions some of the individuals we work with have been involved in several attempts on their life and the risk is real.

DBiggaFigga

SPS - First 9
Mar 27, 2009
East London
Twitch91 post: 1483932 said:
Nah fam up in landan dey merk u blood lol
90% of the youngsters in london seem to thing there the real life Tony Montana but speak like rasta's not cubans lol
All jokes aside the stereotypes are nonsense as the London borough I work in has a demographic that is about 55% minority communities however 7 of the top 10 gang nominals on our gangs matrix are anything but that.

Many of the individuals who sound like Cuban Rastas are like a young man I am working with at present who is of English heritage but self confessed 14 year old gang member who had 3 loaded firearms under the floorboards in his bedroom.

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
Yeah I know it's not as bad as it's made out, I did actually live just outside London for a little while. It's the same as every where in the country it has its 'bad' parts.