Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

solution to thefts....planet peeps you can help

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
back on the old angel ir3 there was an option to lock your gun via pin number it was very good, easy to use and left me in compleat faith ...can eclipse not muster together an upgrade for the ego as its h.u.d(heads up display) is simaler(and of course way better)......................................can every one hold off on your thoughts/posts and lets get an eclipse official to tell me 'no they cant' .......

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
mmm not a bad idea, ill forward it to our electronics expert.

i dont think it would stop people pinching guns tho....would just slow them down in being able to use them.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
jahlad said:
i dont think it would stop people pinching guns tho....would just slow them down in being able to use them.
QFT - people will always find a way around.

The thefts wont stop until people actually start taking care of their markers instead of leaving them on the ground and leaving them for a few hours.

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ

what dept do you work in jahlad... id just like to know ive never heard of ya... not that i know everyone that works there just seeing if your an eclipse official

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Unless there is a certain part of the board that doesnt get removed and just basically locks the marker up dunno how it could be implemented but this seperate board would need a pin number before any type of board could be plugged in and used

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ

guys no more posts please, your thoughts are welcomed lets just get an official to answer before we all start becoming electronics experts

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Ahh yes that was perfect on the angels, as there were no other boards available to swap in.

However my A4 came without an instruction booklet, I (naturally) managed to lock it, not knowing what m pin number was, cant remember how i got round that but it took me ages!!