Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sorry (From GT paintball)

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
This is a simple site. i don’t need criticism i need help? i have plenty of satisfied customers that would gladly shop again with me.
The site is only aimed at balers such as yourself to try and give you low cost products. If you think any of my prices are to high then please let me know and I will try my best to lower them.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
This is a simple site. i don’t need criticism i need help? i have plenty of satisfied customers that would gladly shop again with me.
The site is only aimed at balers such as yourself to try and give you low cost products. If you think any of my prices are to high then please let me know and I will try my best to lower them.
I would say that this is constructive criticism, you asked for help and that is what people are doing, pointing out the faults with the site and how you can improve. If you don't like what people say then really you should not have asked people to post :D

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
Appreciate the help and support. I also appreciate it when you pick out my spelling mistakes. But when i am tying to do all the balers a favour by providing hopefully something new and a cheaper alternate. I get slated by by some people which is not very fear. (scott)

James25

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
On this page http://www.gtpaintball.co.uk/AboutUs.html why have you got www.gtpaintball.co.uk twice then with a extra uk at the end. I wouldnt have that there at all as people already know your website address as there on it.

edit: your home page seems to have too much information on and you have to scroll down too much. I would cut it down if you can. You have a page for contact us so why repeat it at the bottom of the home page??

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Appreciate the help and support. I also appreciate it when you pick out my spelling mistakes. But when i am tying to do all the balers a favour by providing hopefully something new and a cheaper alternate. I get slated by by some people which is not very fear. (scott)
Again that is constructive Scott was not abusive or rude, harsh maybe but he does have some valid points.

Like I said take what people tell you and listen to what they say, everyone is only trying to help you out like you asked for.

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
And i appreciate that. All you have suggested i have changed. Keep the info coming as it is helping me out a lot.
Many thanks
I have to go now.
Shall be posting again soon. Once again many thanks for all the help.